• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

ShaneB

Stay away from Walking Dead GAF, stay far away. Arrow-GAF is best TV show GAF tho.

As I did with the first half of S4, I'll just wait until the second half is over and marathon through that for Walking Dead. Easier to play through and enjoy it somewhat instead of having to wait week to week to see if it gets worse.

edit: also, fuck eltism in any medium. Enjoy whatever the hell you want! Just don't push your opinions onto other people.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
If the south got the snow we had this year (with more on the way which could break records for snowfall in total) everyone would probably be dead. It has been a very long time since we have had this bad of a winter.

Edit:

So going by this, I live pretty dang close to Toledo and work close to Detroit. So we made the top 10 list for snow this year, yay!!!
700K people in Detroit but all I see are derelict buildings and swaths of empty fields with run down houses interspersed in between?!??!?!

Cake Boss

Banned
Babby is engaged u guyz~

tumblr_mulfitjLYg1qdbe91o2_400.gif

bobbyD1.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_mvqlhemcba1s0rjebo1_250.gif

Babby <3

RC

Banned
Getting drunk at school might be the most pathetic thing ever, also Kessy got a goal! Fuck that fat ass Kessel.

Heretic

Thirsty ass Nintendo fans.
I want to be thirsty toooooo! What happened?

hrtc dopy :(

If this means $400 Bone Titanfall bundle in Smarch then this is good news.
A price drop would help but unless it's under $400, I don't think it would fix much. #TeamHope better be ready for TitanFall!

Will be interesting to see how MS reacts. Whatever though, I'm 720% happy with my purchase, :lol
I'm 792% happy!

X1 version of Titanfall looks so bad. I'm starting to wonder if the 360 version really is close to it.
This is what annoys me from gaming side. I know it's not to be taken literally but still.

I wouldn't say it looks bad, but it's certainly unimpressive. To me, it looks like a last gen game that upgraded for next gen at the last minute.
This is where I fall but it looks fun as hell and that's huge. Only unimpressive because of how Ryse looks. Won't be impressed until a game blows Ryse out of the water... or until Halo 5 gets shown and whatever resolution ;)

It's like every radio station is set on tormenting me today.
You need to cry it out, bud. I'm going to make you a mix tape that will have you bawling your eyes out. You'll come out a better man after it.

<3

zedge

X1 version of Titanfall looks so bad. I'm starting to wonder if the 360 version really is close to it.

Its using a modified source 2 engine. Even the PC version is not that great looking, it just runs at a higher resolution. Still looks kinda fun though.

*edit NPD released today eh.. no wonder GAF is melting.

Ugh.. fucking idiot fanboys jizzing allover themselves I imagine.

This is where I fall but it looks fun as hell and that's huge. Only unimpressive because of how Ryse looks. Won't be impressed until a game blows Ryse out of the water... or until Halo 5 gets shown and whatever resolution ;)

<3

I have a prediction that split screen will be gone from Halo 5 in order to maintain a good frame rate. 4 ran like a mess in split screen and draw distance was horrid, all the rocks were grey blobs.

Heretic

So CBOAT is confirming a Kinectless SKU and a price drop. I guess that's what Cake Boss was talking about. Don't know how I feel about it. I was 100% against it because I wanted games to utilize it but aside from D4 and KSR there doesn't seem to be anything on the horizon that uses it.

Samyy

How dare they insult such a good Canadian kid....

So CBOAT is confirming a Kinectless SKU and a price drop. I guess that's what Cake Boss was talking about. Don't know how I feel about it. I was 100% against it because I wanted games to utilize it but aside from D4 and KSR there doesn't seem to be anything on the horizon that uses it.

When it comes down to it, its still a gimmick. Objectively, the controller is superior for controlling traditional games, games like CoD, AC, BF that the mainstream market eat up - and are always going to be selling the most, so why should any company focus on making games around this camera thingy?

yyzjohn

Banned
WE'RE NUMBER 1! WE'RE NUMBER 1!

edit: Bozak is not an 'honorable mention' and is earning his money. It would have been nice to have Grabo, Mac, Kulemin for another season though...

I have no idea how he puts Bozak on there he's having a great season and seems to be worth the money.

Heretic

How dare they insult such a good Canadian kid....

When it comes down to it, its still a gimmick. Objectively, the controller is superior for controlling traditional games, games like CoD, AC, BF that the mainstream market eat up - and are always going to be selling the most, so why should any company focus on making games around this camera thingy?

I kind of agree but at the same time I'm disappointed that I do. These games are not stepping out of their boundaries or trying anything new. There's new hardware that you know will have an attach rate of 100% so why not use it? Why not create something that will stand out among the rest? D4 was getting rave previews because of how crazy and fun it's looking like it's going to be.

PREPARE TO DROP!!!!

AH YEAH!!!

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Bandwidth cap is at 10 gigs or less, which means I have to wait until the cap resets at midnight tonight to download it. Stupid bandwidth caps.

Samyy

PREPARE TO DROP!!!!

AH YEAH!!!

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Bandwidth cap is at 10 gigs or less, which means I have to wait until the cap resets at midnight tonight to download it. Stupid bandwidth caps.

I used to live with 40gb bandwidth caps.
Was a fucking nightmare :(

I wonder if Titanfall would run on my 2011 Macbook Pro :lol it runs CSS!

Top Bottom