• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
image.jpg

Gonna borrow this pic for the HBO Fincher Utopia thread, brb.

No more Zetterberg in the Olympics. Back pain is so severe he can't even fly back home yet.

Guessing he'll be out a while.

Welp, with Z now out for probably a long time and Datsyuk no where near 100%, that pretty much seals it for our season. Great, love the Olympics and this season, love them to death.

Edit: Oh and Franzen is also probably done for the year too.

well, there goes the red wings' season

it was fun guys

actually no it wasn't

I was going to say, this season has been far from fun. The only glimmer of hope was getting to see our rookies show signs of being stars and ready to take the leap to the NHL with great results.

Oh, and this means Cleary will probably play now. That's kicking someone when they're down.

I had two more Xbox codes this morning however my 2 friends did not get codes so they had first dibs. I still have a potential for one more code and possibly 2 more if my friends do end up getting codes and I can use those for you guys.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I had two more Xbox codes this morning however my 2 friends did not get codes so they had first dibs. I still have a potential for one more code and possibly 2 more if my friends do end up getting codes and I can use those for you guys.

Based Crazed :)

edit: Have I mentioned that Alan Wake is one of the best games ever.

Based Crazed :)

edit: Have I mentioned that Alan Wake is one of the best games ever.

Now you're just sucking up... No promises with the codes though, I'm hoping to have a few more here but it all depends if I get a 3rd code or not and if my friends get their codes and they let me use them for using my extra. For all I know you guys may even get codes before I get the extras if I get the extras. But if I do I will throw them up here for you guys since even though I hate each and every one of you and the Wings season is pretty much screwed with Z now being out, we are like family, one demented, screwed up, violent, salty, family...

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

The red wings are an awesome team and will win the Stanley Cup for the next decade straight

And I will support every trade proposal including Cleary for an undetermined amount of time

And I will sign up for your pick up hockey game despite not having a passport or a passing interest in getting shot in detroit

The red wings are an awesome team and will win the Stanley Cup for the next decade straight

And I will support every trade proposal including Cleary for an undetermined amount of time

And I will sign up for your pick up hockey game despite not having a passport or a passing interest in getting shot in detroit

On a serious note, this still needs to happen minus the getting shot thing.

zedge

Thanks for Hudler. ;)

Got a PC Titanfall code. Time to see if it's as bad as CoD.

Watching twitch streams it looks to be alot more fun than COD which is shit. Have to try it myself to know for sure. :p

Very unlikely it would have made a difference in the long run.

Sounds like it's really bad. Career-threatening possibly.

Could this season really get any worse? We have had to have had it worse than any other team out there this year in terms of injuries to star players.There was some graph on HFboards a week ago that showed some injury statistics for this season with us leading the charge.

Curufinwe

Speaking of career threatening injuries, debating Flyer fans who still don't know how LTIR works and why having to include Pronger's cap hit on the roster submitted at the end of training camp is a problem is very tiring.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Very unlikely it would have made a difference in the long run.

Sounds like it's really bad. Career-threatening possibly.
I think he's done for the year at minimum...

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2014/02/red_wings_henrik_zetterberg_pu.html

“I felt a bit after the game against the Czech Republic, but no more than usual,” Zetterberg told Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet. “But on Thursday, it got worse and worse and now it is 20 times worse than before. We’ll see when I go home. … It hurts at the slightest movement. Really disappointing.”

Heretic

Now you're just sucking up... No promises with the codes though, I'm hoping to have a few more here but it all depends if I get a 3rd code or not and if my friends get their codes and they let me use them for using my extra. For all I know you guys may even get codes before I get the extras if I get the extras. But if I do I will throw them up here for you guys since even though I hate each and every one of you and the Wings season is pretty much screwed with Z now being out, we are like family, one demented, screwed up, violent, salty, family...

We're suicide bros... YOU CAN'T GET CLOSER THAN THAT!

Var

Speaking of career threatening injuries, debating Flyer fans who still don't know how LTIR works and why having to include Pronger's cap hit on the roster submitted at the end of training camp is a problem is very tiring.

I wish he could just retire already. I feel he is being punished more than the Flyers are by this nonsense.

It will be curious to see if Holland tries to pull some moves or what with Z possibly done for the year, but knowing him he won't do anything even to help out our D. Which of course after trading a 1st for Quincey which was supposed to give us great defensive depth, it probably is a better idea that he doesn't do anything. :/

Titanfall will probably end up having the same problem I have with CoD, I won't play it enough to be anywhere near as good as most of the people who play it. If those games had some kind of "I only play this game twice a week" server option I'd be stoked.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Titanfall will probably end up having the same problem I have with CoD, I won't play it enough to be anywhere near as good as most of the people who play it. If those games had some kind of "I only play this game twice a week" server option I'd be stoked.
Casuals like you are ruining gaming brah

Heretic

Ha! That would be perfect for me too

Casuals like you are ruining gaming brah
:'(

Outside of Halo, I don't get heavily involved in MP

I can get behind this. Playing games doesn't pay the bills. Don't have the free time to go all in with multiplayer. When I'm not working I'm busy posting GIFs belonging to CakeBoss.

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

Var

Yep. I feel the same.

Or the people who spend 150 fucking dollars on controllers that let them cheat, in the case of the 360 version.

I'm sure I'll have fun with that.

Top Bottom