• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
How in the fuck do people get them so quickly. I refreshed right as he posted and they were all used when I tried them on the last one.

How in the fuck do people get them so quickly. I refreshed right as he posted and they were all used when I tried them on the last one.

Shit, when I got mine I ended up putting two in because the first time I copied it without the last character and panicked. Second code worked still. I WORK AT LIGHTNING SPEEDS.

edit: Time to fall at some titans or something

Cake Boss

Banned
I'm too depressed to even be insulted.

Someone needs a hug.

k8J7TVj.gif

834870568.gif

AWWWW

That's really adorable <3

Karlsson is such a good guy.

Between Babby and Karlsson I find it really hard to have any negative thoughts or feelings about the Sens whatsoever. Even the coach is funny.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
AWWWW

That's really adorable <3

Karlsson is such a good guy.

Between Babby and Karlsson I find it really hard to have any negative thoughts or feelings about the Sens whatsoever. Even the coach is funny.

The Sens are probably the Canadian team that gets the least press out of all teams, too. They're so overshadowed by the Leafs&Habs in that region that it's hard to really develop any kind of hatred towards them. That and they haven't been particularly standing out achievement-wise, either. It's kind of like the Sabres&Blue Jackets.

Acid08

Banned
The Sens are probably the Canadian team that gets the least press out of all teams, too. They're so overshadowed by the Leafs&Habs in that region that it's hard to really develop any kind of hatred towards them. That and they haven't been particularly standing out achievement-wise, either. It's kind of like the Sabres&Blue Jackets.
FUCK the Blue Jackets.

Pretty much, right! Both the Sens and Jets are just those sorta teams that you can't really hate on. Hell, we even met them in the Finals in 2007 and the only hate we harbor is for Alfie slinging a puck at Neidermayer.

And that guy is now loathed trash.

It's pretty difficult to hate the Sabres and Bl-...

FUCK the Blue Jackets.

Wait, what?

Smart Pistol is kind of a nuisance right now but it's more because the combination of smart pistol + cloak is fucking deadly as hell. Invisible instant death at close range, need to be better about looking for the shimmer.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'll just watch TotalBiscuit play Titanfall while I stare at my empty inbox...

EDIT: 19&21, do I have you on Origin?

And the Sabres have another deserter to deal with:

Linus Omark, waived by the Sabres last week and assigned to Rochester, has not reported to the Amerks and is out of the country.

Rochester held its first post-All-Star break practice Thursday evening, and Omark did not join the team. The forward was expected to be present after clearing waivers Saturday.

The 27-year-old is on an Olympic vacation and not in the United States, agent Kevin Epp told The News by phone. The Swede previously said he would rather play in his homeland than the minor leagues.

Omark failed to score and totaled just two assists in 13 games with the Sabres. The 27-year-old was a regular scratch the past few weeks.

If Omark’s wish is to play in Sweden, the Sabres could assign him to a European team. Due to transfer agreements, he cannot play without their consent.

“There’s a chance they could assign him there,” said Epp, who hopes to have a resolution in the next few days. “There’s a chance he’ll still report to Rochester and a chance they’ll have him back in Buffalo. Who knows right now? It’s kind of up in the air.”

Worked fine when I was playing BF earlier. :p User error.

My friends list shows 0 and then everyone comes back online to the dashboard at the same time by coincidence, then?

I already asked people on my friends list. It's been going down.

Why're you playing bf on that anyways?

Razorskin

----- ------
HuiOK4n.gif

Yeah I heard Team USA will face Canada next week but I don’t believe it see Canada didn't even have a match today but they’re working out because they got nothing else to do WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO? THAT’S WHAT THEY DO. WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO PLAY THE GUITAR? THEY CAN’T PLAY THE GUITAR. ALL THEY DO IS BEAT PEOPLE. WHAT IS PHIL KESSEL’S MOTIVATION? I KNOW HE LOVES SUGAR, BUT THEY CHECKED THEIR POCKETS, THEY DON’T HAVE NO DONUTS, THEY DON’T HAVE NO CHEESEBURGER. I KNOW YOU LOVE SUGAR KESSEL, BUT THEY AIN'T GOT NONE. PHIL KESSEL YOU HAVE ONE WEEK, TO COME UP WITH AN IMAGINARY SET OF BALLS TO GET IN THE RINK WITH CANADA. BECAUSE NEXT WEEK TEAM CANADA IS GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS, BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT THEY DO.

Quick

Banned
HuiOK4n.gif

Yeah I heard Team USA will face Canada next week but I don’t believe it see Canada didn't even have a match today but they’re working out because they got nothing else to do WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO? THAT’S WHAT THEY DO. WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO PLAY THE GUITAR? THEY CAN’T PLAY THE GUITAR. ALL THEY DO IS BEAT PEOPLE. WHAT IS PHIL KESSEL’S MOTIVATION? I KNOW HE LOVES SUGAR, BUT THEY CHECKED THEIR POCKETS, THEY DON’T HAVE NO DONUTS, THEY DON’T HAVE NO CHEESEBURGER. I KNOW YOU LOVE SUGAR KESSEL, BUT THEY AIN'T GOT NONE. PHIL KESSEL YOU HAVE ONE WEEK, TO COME UP WITH AN IMAGINARY SET OF BALLS TO GET IN THE RINK WITH CANADA. BECAUSE NEXT WEEK TEAM CANADA IS GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS, BECAUSE THAT’S WHAT THEY DO.

image.jpg

Top Bottom