• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Bitch thats my gif.

Yup! It sure is. My favorite GIF of 2013.

Anyways, back to Titanfall talk

rHRWimT.jpg

Every time I check out Gaming side I wonder what the fuck I was thinking coming to this forum in the first place.

Off topic has some funny threads, but it's essentially just a self-serious, neutured version of the bodybuilding misc forum

NHL and NFL GAF are the only real reasons I still check out this forum anymore. I'm far too busy to have the patience for most of the people here.

High five!

NHL-GAF = BestGAF

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I only created a Gaf account to post in NHL-Gaf. Lurked here for 3-4 years prior to that.

zroid

Banned
Every time I check out Gaming side I wonder what the fuck I was thinking coming to this forum in the first place.

Off topic has some funny threads, but it's essentially just a self-serious, neutured version of the bodybuilding misc forum

NHL and NFL GAF are the only real reasons I still check out this forum anymore. I'm far too busy to have the patience for most of the people here.

I pretty much only post in community and community-like threads such as OTs these days. Gaming "news" threads are a cesspool. Even then I think I prefer off-topic community threads; people are just overall nicer over on this side.

Anyone playing CoDfall on PC add me to Origin. Same username.

Actually let me rephrase that. Anyone waiting for Microsoft's crappy servers to start working add me on Origin.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Like I said in the thread, I'm not surprised, but I just thought she was a bit of a tomboy.

Yeah she always was, but part of that was also the roles she played. (e.g. she was kind of supposed to play Tomboy-ish in Juno AND that rollerderby movie.)

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So, it seems like EA sent me Titanfall beta codes for both XB1 AND PC, even though I didn't even apply for the XB1.... if anyone wants my XB1 code (assuming it's not an either/or and they bothwork), let me know!

Acid, I really don't see why y'all in the Persona thread hate Marie as a character.

The poetry shit in the velvet room is stupid, but I didn't mind her besides that.

Granted, all of the other female characters are better than her, I think. Certainly doesn't make her a bad character though.

RC

Banned
I completely forgot about that.

So a girl just sat opposite me at a table and listened to me talk for 4 hours and then afterwards asked to see me next week. What the hell is wrong with her.

I just met a chick I talked to on tinder. Good news is she was hotter than her pics, bad news? It was like pulling teeth getting a conversation going. That was an utter waste of time.

Red_Man

I just met a chick I talked to on tinder. Good news is she was hotter than her pics, bad news? It was like pulling teeth getting a conversation going. That was an utter waste of time.
I've only ever known people to use Tinder has a quick hook up tool

RC

Banned
I've only ever known people to use Tinder has a quick hook up tool

Depends on the person. Should've known better than to meet up with a successful, mature women. At 130am. With my idiot friend, who happens to be an immuture 23 year old woman.

Depends on the person. Should've known better than to meet up with a successful, mature women. At 130am. With my idiot friend, who happens to be an immuture 23 year old woman.

...you went to meet up with a woman with... Another woman?

Either you were hoping for an incredibly successful night or... Well, I'm not sure.

Red_Man

Not disparaging you, just curious to hear about using it with that in mind. I checked it out for jokes once and quickly deleted it. Every girl I've talked to about it just uses it as an ego boost, and never intends on actually talking / meeting up with guys.

Somehow they sent me 2 more extra X1 Titanfall codes to the same e-mails that already received one, one of them went to a friend so I have 1 CODE LEFT!!!

I know we have some guys on the west coast who aren't awake yet so to make it fair to them send me a PM if interested, and then I'll put the names in a hat or some random generator, and select one person at around 1-2 EST (Time may be later, depends on if I get back in time). This is the best way I can do it to make it fair, also only open to regular NHLGAFers, and I know who you are. Good luck!!

It's often the best when they do the talking. Tinder is really good business otherwise. If I was relied to start every conversation topic then I'd be fucked.

That, and Melbourne is full of attractive people.

Top Bottom