• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

pringles

Yay, the Red Wings (AKA: Team Sweden) won!!
While Captain Z was having surgery.

No real news yet but the word earlier has been that surgery would keep him out a minimum of 6-8 weeks.

edit:

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 6 min
Red Wings' Henrik Zetterberg had surgery today to remove part of disc in his back. Team said it went well. Might be out 8 weeks but not sure

Samyy

I don't intend to post in the other thread...but if emotions take over....
Well
I'll just leave this here one more time.

FUCK DAVID CLARKSON, FUCK RANDY CARLYE

Acid08

Banned
All the non-hockey fans talking shit is going to be the death of me here. RIP Acid08: Most Significant Poster of NeoGAF.com

While Captain Z was having surgery.

No real news yet but the word earlier has been that surgery would keep him out a minimum of 6-8 weeks.

edit:

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 6 min
Red Wings' Henrik Zetterberg had surgery today to remove part of disc in his back. Team said it went well. Might be out 8 weeks but not sure

Dang it, that is pretty much the season. Though at least it was successful and hopefully this helps out for his future.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
For those of us that don't survive today, it was an honour posting with you. Most of you anyways. See you on the other side.

If you all get banned, who am I going to rage to?

jZFaI05qzmW9X.jpg

I thought you were already there honestly.

Heretic

Fucking Bish is probably high-fiving EVERYONE right now...

QUIT FUCKING HIGH-FIVING EVERYONE RIGHT NOW BISH! THIS ISN'T A DAMN BEER COMMERCIAL!

I only care about olympic hockey in so much that a few Avs are involved. I've tried to keep it interesting for myself but it just hasn't worked so far.

Though if Sweden does beat Canada, I'll probably post a banners pic or something since half our team is a part of that team.

At least a Wild player is guaranteed to bring back a medal.

Zucker is apparently supposed to miss a bit of time when the season starts again. That's disappointing. Add in Harding + Fontaine's apparent injury, plus Scandella recovering from a bad ankle and Wild are going to have a rocky road ahead of 'em.

At least they only have Edmonton/Vancouver/Calgary to go against for a bit to adjust. Then Dallas and St Louis that they're going to have to battle hard against.

We play the Queens first thing back from all this. I'm honestly pretty worried about the rest of our season, Varlamov could easily take a turn for the worse after getting bounced so early. We shall see I guess.

Top Bottom