• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

zroid

Banned
I'm liking this as an alternate Superbowl thread. The real one moves so fast there are already a dozen more posts after yours from the moment you hit submit.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Question: Why did Seattle get the handegg after they essentially got the score? Isn't that like... a double-bonus for them? they get points AND the egg?

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Question: Why did Seattle get the handegg after they essentially got the score? Isn't that like... a double-bonus for them? they get points AND the egg?

I have asked someone who knows more about football. And they said that if the offensive team downs it in their own end zone it's a safety and they lose the offensive ball.

RC

Banned
Turnover.

Which is funny, because I remember someone saying something about Payton being the best something or other. He liked to use the word "destiny."

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Turnover.

Which is funny, because I remember someone saying something about Payton being the best something or other. He liked to use the word "destiny."

KINGSLUNK ARE YOU OKAY

i don't care about anyone else

Top Bottom