• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Gang we all know that only one team can win the big game but we all win by learning about and buying these good ass products that cartoons are selling to us and learning more about america

zroid

Banned
I'm not sure whether the Broncos are actually this shit, or if it's just the Seahawks' defence making it look that way

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm not sure whether the Broncos are actually this shit, or if it's just the Seahawks' defence making it look that way

Given that the Broncos are supposed to have the Nr1 offence, I'd go with "The Seahawks' defense is bonkers"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Refs decided this was getting way too out of hand and are making the Broncos feel a bit better by not calling that a fumble

awwww now I wanted to see kingslunk's reaction if they called it a fumble.

edit: THIS COMMERCIAL NEEDS MORE FREEDOM

I will be kingslump from here on out.

I hope the Stars make the playoffs. I never liked football. I picked the Stars because texas. Fuck the much more successful and interesting Avs. Fuck the refs.

RC

Banned
HOLY SHIT DUDE. What a fantastic movie! Thanks for recommending it.

I cried at the end

Also hard to see Clive Owen in a serious role after watching him talk dirty to Natalie Portman in Closer. But I got there eventually.

One of the greatest sci-fi movies ever. Along with Gattaca.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I watched Hard Boiled again recently. Still rivals my love for Die Hard. Fucking LOVE that movie.

How can you bring this up...? :'(

HK movies have been shit for so long and all this just reminds me of is how good and defining they used to be for me...

REST IN PEACE, HK MOVIE INDUSTRY!

Top Bottom