• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
There are Scientology commercials on? I mean, I know it's FOX, but seriously? You're advertising Sects on a national platform now? wow.

Acid08

Banned
I was really excited for Stranglehold because it was supposed to be a sequel to Hardboiled. That game was super mediocre but I still had fun with it.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....a 28 point lead about to increase....?

YEAP!

The people at work were calling for Broncos and I was the only one who called a Seahawks victory.

Marvie_3

Banned
I was really excited for Stranglehold because it was supposed to be a sequel to Hardboiled. That game was super mediocre but I still had fun with it.
I played about one level before I shut it off. Super mediocre is being super nice to that game.

Colorado is about to hop on the Avalanche bandwagon. While I'm not a football fan, I do pull for our teams, so it's unfortunate they are getting trounced, sad for my friends who are huge fans.

RC

Banned
Are not a fan of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon?

For the context of that movie, the wire work was fine. But then it started leaking into everything. That's why I was such a huge fan of Ong-Bak, it was the "realest" martial arts movie in years.

calder

I wonder what Tabris is thinking.

Uh, as an independently wealthy Broncos lifelong Tabris is at the game guys...

imageafl30.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Also, hockeystreams only had like a 20 minute wait period for registration.

I'm already feeling like this was a great decision.

yeah their "we're closed for registration" info isn't exactly what's happening. It's amazing. You won't regret it.

Top Bottom