• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Merguson

Banned
Bfg9A9XIUAIBF5q.jpg

#WINNING

#DESTINY

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WOOOO

Get to 53-8 to tie the all-time SB record for biggest blowout.

This is a fine display of footballing and I for one understand why it's so popular in America now.

This is like a 4-game series between the Leafs and Bruins where the Bruins win every game 6-1.

Smiley90

Seahawks are playing all their backups :lol

Imagine an NHL team doing that. Up 6-1 with 5mins left in the game? Put in the backup goaltender to get some of the atmosphere of winning the cup, too.

Great. :lol

RC

Banned
It's nice to see a team from the pacific NW finally win something.

Too bad it had to be in football.

Smiley90

I'm repping the Pacific Mid-West hella hard now bruh bruh. My dudes in Mexico can rep the Pacific Southwest.

The difference is that "Pacific Northwest" is an actual thing, with its own independence movement and all that. It's not just some made-up umbrella term. :p

Tabris

I'm back to focus back on cheering on the Canucks as we lose in the first round. Well if we can make the playoffs #cursed

Seahawks are playing all their backups :lol

Imagine an NHL team doing that. Up 6-1 with 5mins left in the game? Put in the backup goaltender to get some of the atmosphere of winning the cup, too.

Great. :lol

lol, isn't that what they did in one of the Olympic games in 2010? Stick Tim Thomas in a third period?

Top Bottom