• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
https://twitter.com/DamoSpin/status/430363957593796608

:lol he must block a million people if thats all it takes to get blocked

What a stupid article. The idiots in the Toronto media were the only ones trying to paint that shitty picture of Kessel and trying to force him out of town.

A guy that kept improving every year he'd been with the Leafs and because he skipped out on one media session they decided it was their goal to assassinate his character.

Never forget:

http://theleafsnation.com/2013/10/30/the-phil-kessel-bus-tossing-database

Fei

Defer or not the Sabres will likely get McDavid. You guys made out like bandits and it's a damn good thing you did.

I have come to terms with being awful for the rest of this year and next to get McDavid - It would absolutely be worth it. I am a bit worried they get anxious and try to sign Callahan to something absurd in the offseason.

Merguson

Banned
Also, how the fuck was there no call on Gallagher last night?

Seems like the referee thought Gallagher was trying to draw a penalty and didn't buy it.

At one point, he even tells Gallagher to get out.

From a former ref:
Kerry Fraser ‏@kfraserthecall 52m
Gallagher initiated inside crease w/Montoya & flopped w/Bogosian attempting to draw a penalty. He made his own bed & ref made him lay in it!

He's no Kadri, sorry.

I have come to terms with being awful for the rest of this year and next to get McDavid - It would absolutely be worth it. I am a bit worried they get anxious and try to sign Callahan to something absurd in the offseason.

I know how it goes man. Never got quite as bad over here but just don't rebuild like Edmonton and you'll be in a good spot in a few years.

Samyy

What a stupid article. The idiots in the Toronto media were the only ones trying to paint that shitty picture of Kessel and trying to force him out of town.

A guy that kept improving every year he'd been with the Leafs and because he skipped out on one media session they decided it was their goal to assassinate his character.

Never forget:

http://theleafsnation.com/2013/10/30/the-phil-kessel-bus-tossing-database

Yep and now that it looks like hes a budding superstar they'll write anything to play him up and get those desperate hits!

That March article by Cox was the one I immediately thought of when I saw his article in the paper this morning, asshole.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I paid off the refs.

Damnit

Seems like the referee thought Gallagher was trying to draw a penalty and didn't buy it.

At one point, he even tells Gallagher to get out.

From a former ref:

He's no Kadri, sorry.

He didn't do anything wrong, until he skated behind Montoya, and I don't mind Montoya and Bogosian giving him the business there. The trip, plus the hit from that other player while Montreal has the puck and can not enter the offensive zone with under a minute left is bullshit though. Not that they would have scored.

#FireTherrien

Solo

Happy Diaz is gone. Not so thrilled with the spare part we picked up in return though.

EDIT: Bruins/Habs at Gillete? Fucking THERE.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wings/Canucks tonight, Gus starting, no other line up changes. Please win Detroit, it's mah birthday.

EDIT - Smith is scratched!!! Would've been nice if Quincey was too.

Zero scoring depth and we get a defenceman? This either means that someone is hurt worse than we thought, or we're going to trade another one (yes Edler, no Tanev).

Weise is a fourth liner, but he's big and has some offensive upside.

Top Bottom