• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Thanks Stasis.

Maybe by working there you can expose him to the awesomeness that is the Anaheim Ducks?

He's gonna be hearing how awesome they are every day.

He knows hockey? In Australia? And you know hockey? You basically already have the job. I hope.

He's from LA. Originally from Tampa Bay though. So he was a Bolts fan when they first came into the league. Then he became a Kings fan after he moved to LA.

lulz Ducks are going to murder the Hawks.

Yeah you said that last time AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED.

Our team's already mentally signed out for Sochi. We're not playing risky or doing anything. It's going to be a terrible game on our end.

Curufinwe

LTIR will be our friend.

The problem with having a guy on LTIR for years is that his full cap hit has to be included on the roster submitted at the end of training camp.

This is why instead of signing a good third line winger in July, the Flyers tried to get Cleary to wait till after training camp to sign. And even he got a better offer than playing the preseason on a PTO and praying he didn't get injured. And so once Pronger was put on LTIR and the Flyers had more than $4m in cap space, the only free agent they signed was Hal Gill.

Hopefully Franzen takes as long as necessary and gets fully healthy again. Concussions suck.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
WHERE'S YOUR FREEDOM NOW

xl2tbPL.png

Merguson

Banned
@TSNResearch: Since CDN OLY team announcement, top CDN born forwards in PTS, Kadri-18, Giroux-17, Getzlaf-16, St. Louis-16

We all know the right replacement for the job. The guy with the most points.

Yeah, they were pretty popular until they started losing 50 games a year. Hell they played in a baseball stadium for three years and were able to fill it pretty regularly.

The birth of the Bolts up until 2004 is something I never gave much thought about.

I'm going to look it up on Wikipedia RIGHT NOW.

Wonder who the Bolts first superstar was that they picked up at the expansion draft...

Canada's olympic coverage is always top notch.

The rights to Sochi went to the trashiest Free To Air TV station in Australia - Channel 10.

The home of shitty reality TV shows and a generic house music background to EVERY AD.

ZeroGravity

The birth of the Bolts up until 2004 is something I never gave much thought about.

I'm going to look it up on Wikipedia RIGHT NOW.

Wonder who the Bolts first superstar was that they picked up at the expansion draft...
That would be Brian Bradley. He's actually the only hockey player I've ever met, I think. Got his autograph when I was 8.

Also make sure to read up on the part where the team was allegedly owned by the Yakuza. Good times.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
No mention of how NBC will tape delay the coverage until well after the event is over and you can read about the results online? lol.
They did that with the last summer Olympics didn't they? I feel like they did it with the swimming results and it was a big joke. Especially with twitter nowadays.

Cat Party

What the fuck? Why am I getting blacked out on NHL Gamecenter? I live in Portland and there are no national games on right now. This happened earlier in the week as well. Anyone else experience this?

Top Bottom