• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

The refs on these faceoffs are so bad.

Also holy shit the San Jose arena plays a crap ton of 90s pop punk/punk/ska

It's kinda awesome :D

Ruff seriously needs to stop separating val Benn and seguin

He does it to not over work Val. He's 18 dude.. he gets tired way easier and even admits that. The last few games he was scratched, it was on Val's own request.

Also Peverley has been playing phenomenal lately.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=443080

What a fucking persecution complex. Ottawa submits, starts a heavy third line and we match our 4th instead of Paajarvi Berglund and Oshie? Oh, yes, suspend Hitchcock.

It was scrum after scrum from both sides all night long. Blues net? Blues player initiates. Sens net? Sens player initiates. Get the fuck over it.

Oh mai god.

Got a point.

Also shots on goal 19 for the Sharks and 20 for the Stars.

Our defense has been... unreal as of late? 28 or less than shots allowed in the last 11 games? whaaat?

Acid08

Banned
SPREAD YOUR WINGELS IN OT!!!!!

SHARKS WIN

tumblr_lz3ls0u8pk1rp784so1_400_zps9372a2af.gif

Gain two points on Anaheim, good good.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This will make the annual Stars Drive For Ninth even sweeter.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Stars got into the Olympic break in 8th.

In a perfect world, we get at least some of our 5 injured defensemen and four forwards back after that.

And of course start to realize that we have to play hockey to make the playoffs.

Acid08

Banned
I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Stars got into the Olympic break in 8th.

In a perfect world, we get at least some of our 5 injured defensemen and four forwards back after that.

And of course start to realize that we have to play hockey to make the playoffs.

Maybe. They might even make it up to 7th at some point. But then they'll kick it into reverse because nothing stops the Drive For Ninth.

Heretic

Just give us the ducks! We will make a series with the ducks.

All you ********* are gonna pay! You are the ones who are the ball-lickers! We're gonna fuck your ***** while you watch and cry like little, whiny bitches. Once we get to the playoffs and find those Stars fucks who is mocking us, we're gonna make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, and then eat their shit that's made up of our shit that we made them eat. Then all you ******** are next. Love, Ducks-Age!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
All you ********* are gonna pay! You are the ones who are the ball-lickers! We're gonna fuck your ***** while you watch and cry like little, whiny bitches. Once we get to the playoffs and find those Stars fucks who is mocking us, we're gonna make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, and then eat their shit that's made up of our shit that we made them eat. Then all you ******** are next. Love, Ducks-Age!
tumblr_mzkaibHh511qdlfp4o1_400.gif

NOW KISS

I didn't think it was possible, but dropping a Jay and Silent Bob quote has made me love you more.

Man I hope by some miracle the Avs get Dallas in the first round. The fucking salt that would spew out of kingslump when varly swept the stars 4-0 again would be spectacular.

Top Bottom