• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Man I hope by some miracle the Avs get Dallas in the first round. The fucking salt that would spew out of kingslump when varly swept the stars 4-0 again would be spectacular.

I hope by some miracle we make the playoffs, oh and DATSYUK!!!! Forgot he even played for us anymore, it's been so long.

He had to go back to Russia early to help finish building the roof for the hockey venue in Sochi.

:lol

Despite all the bad press it is getting right now, Sochi will probably at least have decent ice. If there is one thing Russian's love outside of vodka, it's more vodka, and then hockey.

calder

Hockey Canada@HockeyCanada 4 mins
Martin St-Louis has been named to the #TeamCanada roster for #Sochi2014, replacing Steven Stamkos.

imokwiththis.jpg

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
All you ********* are gonna pay! You are the ones who are the ball-lickers! We're gonna fuck your ***** while you watch and cry like little, whiny bitches. Once we get to the playoffs and find those Stars fucks who is mocking us, we're gonna make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, and then eat their shit that's made up of our shit that we made them eat. Then all you ******** are next. Love, Ducks-Age!

Haha

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Good for MSL! Should've been on the list in the first place.

I agree.

Although Bobby Mac is saying that as of right now he's the 14th forward. Would rather have him playing beside Crosby over Kunitz. In fact, I'm still flabbergasted that Kunitz made the team.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Cam Talbot gets the start tonight against the Oilers. Ryan Callahan was added to the first power play unit in Richards' normal spot in practice today.

Tonight is franchise game 6,000 for the Rangers.

I have a bad feeling about this game. Seems like a trap.

Can't argue with MSL being the replacement. Always appreciate more playmakers.

He passes the puck, he passes it to him, he passes hit back *5 minutes later* He get's the return pass, takes the shot!! and fakes it and passes back to the blue line!

Edit: LOL at the Tokyo Zoo thread, and that Wii U gif, sooogoood.gif

Olympic Fantasy Hockey Pool Members so far:

• Jayhawk
  • Red_Man
  • wsoxfan1214
  • calder
  • Silexx
  • Surge
  • Smiley90
  • Razorskin

Points-only league. 6 forwards, 3 defensemen per team. Snake draft.

People can join until noon EST Friday. Then, I'll PM the league members a link to a Google spreadsheet where we'll do offline draft. There doesn't appear to be a website setup specifically for Olympic hockey pools. The tournament doesn't start until next Wednesday, so we can take our time.

In.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

• Jayhawk
  • Red_Man
  • wsoxfan1214
  • calder
  • Silexx
  • Surge
  • Smiley90
  • Razorskin

People can join until noon EST Friday. Then, I'll PM the league members a link to a Google spreadsheet where we'll do offline draft. There doesn't appear to be a website setup specifically for Olympic hockey pools. The tournament doesn't start until next Wednesday, so we can take our time.

I'm in

E-DuB

• Jayhawk
  • Red_Man
  • wsoxfan1214
  • calder
  • Silexx
  • Surge
  • Smiley90
  • Razorskin

If there are spots left, I'm down

Richardson and Higgins in. Hamhuis still out (guess it's not serious since it looks like he'll still go to Sochi).

I have no idea what the lines are but they could be like this:

Daniel-Kesler-Burrows
Higgins-Richardson-Booth
Hansen-Schroeder-Kassian
Dalpe-Lain-Sestito
Pelletier

Garrison-Edler
Stanton-Diaz
Suave-Corrado

Luongo

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 13m
Paramedics in #preds locker room; David Poile hit by puck at skate. He walked and sat self on stretcher; black eye, bloody nose, groggy

Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 12m
Poile being taken to local hospital #preds

Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 6m
Poile was in hallway not even on bench. Players were passing boards to boards and a Weber pass ricocheted off blade into David's face #preds

Yikes.

Var

• Jayhawk
  • Red_Man
  • wsoxfan1214
  • calder
  • Silexx
  • Surge
  • Smiley90
  • Razorskin

I want in if still room.

Acid08

Banned
Patrick Burke went on a big Twitter rant last night, good stuff and I love the YCP organization:

Patrick Burke ‏@BurkieYCP 2h
Thanks to everyone who took the time to remember Brendan today. We are all so proud to see how far his love has spread.

As to why we started @YouCanPlayTeam I never forgot an email Brendan got after he came out, from a young gay athlete.

He wrote, "I always loved sports, and I never felt sports loved me back." And Brendan told me that is how many LGBT youth feel.

And it was like the two halves of my life collided. My family and hockey suddenly were perceived by many to be in opposition.

And that's how YCP was born. I love my family. I love hockey more than anything except my family. And I'll be damned if those don't align.

So to those who support us, thank you. To those who support our mission but don't like me, I'm sorry. To those who oppose us, good luck.

We will fix this or die trying. And if I have to burn down my professional career, my personal life, and everything else to make it, I will.

And if you're opposed to us and think you can outwork, outthink, outfight, or outlast us, you don't know me at all.

Patrick Burke ‏@BurkieYCP 1h
I'm 30 years old. I will be working in hockey for another 40 years. Better dig your trench deep and get cozy, because I'm not leaving.

Anyway, I'm done ranting. I just miss my brother. And this is the only way I can think of to honor him. Thank you all for the support.

Tommy Wingels scoring at the end of that rant is so perfect. He was there for Brendan since day one.

Bolded part at the end is just too great. So happy to have a guy like Wingels on the team.

Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 13m
Paramedics in #preds locker room; David Poile hit by puck at skate. He walked and sat self on stretcher; black eye, bloody nose, groggy

Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 12m
Poile being taken to local hospital #preds

Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 6m
Poile was in hallway not even on bench. Players were passing boards to boards and a Weber pass ricocheted off blade into David's face #preds

Yikes.

I read this as he took a puck to the skate and got a black eye and bloody nose. Hope the dude is ok.

• Jayhawk
  • Red_Man
  • wsoxfan1214
  • calder
  • Silexx
  • Surge
  • Smiley90
  • Razorskin

I'll join in.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
Cockbox pls http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=764582

Top Bottom