• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gagnon Francois just said that Bergevin told him he'd like to keep Gionta for next year, albeit at a much cheaper rate. I actually wouldn't mind him at 2 years, if he was put in a 3rd line / shut down role, instead of having him in the top 6. Gives the kids some more time, and then they can name Subban capatin :D

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Garbage game. Totally called it earlier today, though.

Would love to know how many times they missed the net tonight.

Gagnon Francois just said that Bergevin told him he'd like to keep Gionta for next year, albeit at a much cheaper rate. I actually wouldn't mind him at 2 years, if he was put in a 3rd line / shut down role, instead of having him in the top 6. Gives the kids some more time, and then they can name Subban capatin :D

He's gotta shave the goat tho. That thing is horrible.

This season is descending into a nightmare. I wouldn't be surprise if the Lightning fall completely out of the playoff picture by the end.

You're one Franson away from being back in it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
JAY MCCLEMENT!

Assist by Clarkson.

Two game point streak for Moneybags Clarkson bitches!

HuZnwj2.jpg

Acid08

Banned
When I was in highschool I was listening to Slayer, Testament, Vio-lence etc. Bay area hayday. Some of these guys are still pumping out albums. Along with many others.

I'm old school thrash. :D

or just old..

Berra with his first 'regulation' win! :up:
I'm friends with Steve Souza's kid! Used to be roommates. They're in a band called Hatriot together now.

Thrash is best metal.

kingslunk

Seen them twice. First time before they sorta got big, was a small club, front row, I touched Chuck! Second time they opened for Iron Maiden at the saddledome couple years later. So good live.

Iron Maiden is by far the best live experience I've had. First time I saw em I skipped school drove down to San Antonio and saw them with a large hispanic audience and it was amazing.

Tool is a close second.

MPW

no

as for subban, first lets sign him to a long term contract before thinking about making him captain

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Noooo, I think his time has come. We're kinda handcuffed because we'd have to trade or sign a free agent in the summer to fill his spot because we've got nobody in Hamilton. I'd like an upgrade over him though.

zedge

I'm friends with Steve Souza's kid! Used to be roommates. They're in a band called Hatriot together now.

Thrash is best metal.

WTF for real? Thats awesome. I love Exodus too! Even bought one of the Dublin Death Patrol albums.

"Everybody's dong the toxic waltz!!" :D

Did not know about Hatriot, gonna check it out

Iron Maiden is by far the best live experience I've had. First time I saw em I skipped school drove down to San Antonio and saw them with a large hispanic audience and it was amazing.

Tool is a close second.

I am not a huge fan of them but I do like a few of thier songs. Testament and Megadeth opened for them and were the reason I was there. :D Same with Priest, like a few songs but only went to their concert for Anthrax who was opening.

My favorite concert was probably Billy Idol with The Cult opening. Was my first real one and I fucking love both LOL.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
GOOOOOAAAALLLL!!

I thinkt hat should go to JVR!

Continues to build on those goals. Maybe he'll hit 30 this year. :eek:

kingslunk

I only started listening to them in the past year. I really can't wait to see them live. Your opinion fills me with much confidence (as well as a few live clips I saw on YouTube).

Isak is phenomenal live.
Saw them open for High on Fire and had not heard of them prior to the show. Blew me away and turned me into a fan.

Top Bottom