• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I don't know why I'm still watching this game.

An own goal to top it off. I wonder what we'll pull off in Saturday's loss against the Leafs.

Acid08

Banned
Euuuggghhh...

Seeing them at the end of this month. Accidentally. They're playing before the band I actually want to see.
Oh man, tons of bands I recognize on that list. Most of them bad. Trash Talk is local, used to be cool then kinda lost their appeal.

Forgot all about Trivium and Suicide Silence. Man.

WTF for real? Thats awesome. I love Exodus too! Even bought one of the Dublin Death Patrol albums.

"Everybody's dong the toxic waltz!!" :D

Did not know about Hatriot, gonna check it out.
Haha yeah DDP! The most famous thing to come out of Dublin, CA probably.

Isak is phenomenal live.
Saw them open for High on Fire and had not heard of them prior to the show. Blew me away and turned me into a fan.

Nice.

I was banging on about Clutch to a friend before he was like, "shut up, SHUT UP, you listen to this now" and put on March To The Sea.

Sold.

RC

Banned
Smooth move Edler.
Is there anything more embarrassing than getting blown out by Montreal? Oh yeah, getting blown out by the Leafs. It's going to be a rough Saturday.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Noooo, I think his time has come. We're kinda handcuffed because we'd have to trade or sign a free agent in the summer to fill his spot because we've got nobody in Hamilton. I'd like an upgrade over him though.
Gionta is our best defensive winger and takes all the toughest match ups, if we get rid of him now we have no one to replace him. I think he's fine on the 3rd line for cheap.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
If/When Price plays in Sochi he's going to be so confused that there aren't three opposing players in his crease at all times.

Gionta is our best defensive winger and takes all the toughest match ups, if we get rid of him now we have no one to replace him. I think he's fine on the 3rd line for cheap.

The problem is he's attached to Plekanec at all times, like DD/Patches. Then we've already got Gallagher and DD in our top 9, plus we're probably stuck with Briere(who isn't terrible, just redundant).

Oh man, tons of bands I recognize on that list. Most of them bad. Trash Talk is local, used to be cool then kinda lost their appeal.

There are a lot of bad bands on that lineup, but also a lot of good ones. And ones I've never heard of. Half the fun of a Soundwave is going around and discovering new sounds.

Historically, Soundwave has been the best festival to ever happen to rock/metal/punk/etc in Australia and the headliners have been UK festival quality. Slipknot, Iron Maiden, System of a Down, Metallica etc.

This year is really weak. But I was sold as soon as I saw Clutch, Baroness, letlive., Biffy Clyro, Amon Amarth, Mastodon, Gojira, Tesseract and Crosses confirmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SELHPx-ZvOc
Truckfighters.

Let me know if you like them.

Clutch is also awesome.

Added to Spotify, will listen when leaving work.

ATF487

Best band you guys ever saw?

SWANS. It was noisey and beautiful all at once. I saw Dinosaur Jr in December and it was great although I couldn't hear shit for nearly 2 days

Anyone else having trouble with hockeystreams? think it went down for a bit earlier but my connection can be spotty at times

Well that was a sloppy game but....

WE WIN!!!

Needed that too considering everyone else right around us in the standings is winning or has won already.

Red_Man

The problem is he's attached to Plekanec at all times, like DD/Patches. Then we've already got Gallagher and DD in our top 9, plus we're probably stuck with Briere(who isn't terrible, just redundant).
This is true, but I'm hoping DD / Briere will both be gone as unrealistic as that is. I agree that they all won't be here next season though.

zedge

Damn..Hatriot is like old school Exodus. How did I not know about this.. New album out soon too. Shiiieeet.

His vocals sound the same as they did 20+ years ago.. Dude is timeless.

Silexx

I would like to extend my apologies to Cake Boss and KernelPanic. Clearly, their highly emotional criticisms against Spezza have sparked a new life into our captain netting him 6 points in 2 games. I now see through their very clever ruse.

With that said, I'll take credit for Michalek take my calling him a "dead weight" as motivation which has seen him produced 3 goals in the last 2 games.

Red_Man

You didn't tell us you were going to the game tonight Smiley

4wBTtWv.jpg

It is honestly amazing how many shorthanded chances Brodziak gets a game. At least 2-3 every single game this season. A breakaway here, an intercepted pass there, whatever.

Yet he does not bury a single fucking one. It's amazing.

It is honestly amazing how many shorthanded chances Brodziak gets a game. At least 2-3 every single game this season. A breakaway here, an intercepted pass there, whatever.

Yet he does not bury a single fucking one. It's amazing.

Reminds me of Helm, guy has hands of concrete but is faster than lightning.

Top Bottom