• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
:lol Schroeder got checked by his own teammmate while trying to keep the puck in.

Pacioretty with 5 goals! Basically.

WE ARE TERRIBLE. TERRRRRRRIBLE.

TEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE

Smiley90

Bright spots of the night:

Diaz got an assist.

I started Pacioretty in fantasy.

I haven't picked a bridge yet.

EDIT: ROFL First time in FIFTEEN (15!!!! FIF FUCKING TEEN) SEASONS that we've lost 6 in a row.

fucking rofl.

Gillis, PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID LIKE TRADING PROSPECTS OR PICKS BEFORE THE TRADE DEADLINE, WE WON'T MAKE ANY RUN ANYTIME SOON.

Solo

I guess there's still one more game against the Canes, but still, great way to enter the Olympic break!

- Won 4 of 6
- Price back on his game
- Team as a whole back on their game
- And, come our next game at the end of the month, the return of Avicii AGallllllllllly! Yessssss!

Samyy

Diaz got an assist.

EDIT: ROFL First time in FIFTEEN (15!!!! FIF FUCKING TEEN) SEASONS that we've lost 6 in a row.

fucking rofl.

Gillis, PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID LIKE TRADING PROSPECTS OR PICKS BEFORE THE TRADE DEADLINE, WE WON'T MAKE ANY RUN ANYTIME SOON.

They didnt sign the Sedins for 4 more years to rebuild!

Damn that patches is on hot fiya.

Canada is screwed.

And Kessel is hot too, fucking hell...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
K5bhGa8.gif

Nice win, although with how badly beaten up the Canucks are, this was a game they had to win. Pretty much everyone on D is looking good to great, and Murray's play has been much better since he's been paired with Beaulieu.

Diaz got an assist.

fucking rofl.

Edler for Sammy trade is coming, and you know it!

Red_Man

Kind of has to doesn't he? I mean, if you guys are going to rebuild /retool , then Gillis should be given the boot.

RC

Banned

Diaz got an assist.

fucking rofl.

When you start making comparisons to the late 90's, you know it's bad.

Save it for Saturday Smelly. The Cambie bridge is pretty close to the London.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Prust has been really good. Bournival is wounded, hope it's not serious. Eller needs to do better, not sure who he should play with but hopefully with Galchenyuck when he's back. Brière should play with Gio and Plek the whole game.

Samyy

Kind of has to doesn't he? I mean, if you guys are going to rebuild /retool , then Gillis should be given the boot.

No one ever has to be rebuild, they can always go burning down in flames before management realizes 4 years later that yea, maybe we should rebuild.

Red_Man

Prust has been really good. Bournival is wounded, hope it's not serious. Eller needs to do better, not sure who he should play with but hopefully with Galchenyuck when he's back.
They should put him back with the Gallys. They were great together, and DD & Patches have their chemistry going anyways.

Acid08

Banned

Diaz got an assist.

fucking rofl.

You'll give us Edler for Havlat, Irwin, and a 2nd and you'll fucking like it.

Smiley90

Yep. I kind of hope we miss the playoffs and trade FOR prospects/picks. If Gillis tries to trade to make a run he needs to be booted ASAP because it's futile. Our window was 09-11, when we got booted by the eventual cup winner three times in a row while probably being at least some of, if not THE toughest series for them (Chicago/LA/Boston). We missed it, Sedins are on the decline, byebye window.

Next window has to be Horvat+Shinkaruk+whoever, but we gotta move quickly if we wanna get them some decent linemates.

Save it for Saturday Smelly. The Cambie bridge is pretty close to the London.

Sounds like a plan!

You'll give us Edler for Havlat, Irwin, and a 2nd and you'll fucking like it.

Edler for Hertl, do eeeet.

Smiley90

Why does this STL stream look so oldschool? It's like a 90's sports show up in here.

Late 90's? You think that is bad, we got shutout 3 road games in a row, that hasn't happened since the 20's and we were named the Falcons. So suck on that!

Oh Nuck's GAF, I have suicide pills on discount. Get one fully stocked bottle (10 pills), for the low, low price of 10 easy payments of $99.99 +shipping and handling. Will take cash, credit card, hookers, etc...

Smiley90

Late 90's? You think that is bad, we got shutout 3 road games in a row, that hasn't happened since the 20's and we were named the Falcons. So suck on that!

Oh Nuck's GAF, I have suicide pills on discount. Get one fully stocked bottle (10 pills), for the low, low price of 10 easy payments of $99.99 +shipping and handling. Will take cash, credit card, hookers, etc...

Those have got to be some crappy suicide pills if you need 10 of them.

I'll take 20.

Those have got to be some crappy suicide pills if you need 10 of them.

I'll take 20.

Slow painful death is what we are about, that way it gives you time to think about why you are taking them and in case you need to order more, remember the more you pop, the faster it goes!

yes this is slightly morbid, I am aware of that

Smiley90

Lolololololololololol maybe for Bieksa+Edler+1st and a Ferrari.

We'll give you Edler and I'll throw in a ferrari, a lambo and a GTR from the Asian kids on campus whose parents will buy them a new one if they tell them they forgot where they parked it.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
They should put him back with the Gallys. They were great together, and DD & Patches have their chemistry going anyways.

I think we still need Gallagher with DD and Patch. You need him close to the net so the other team has to pay attention to him which opens things up for DD and Pac. Could work with Eller and Galchenyuk, but it could also fail where it is currently working. I say do that next year, not now.

Smiley90

So how is Leafs-GAF gonna celebrate their first win against the Canucks in 10 years on Saturday?

Red_Man

I think we still need Gallagher with DD and Patch. You need him close to the net so the other team has to pay attention to him which opens things up for DD and Pac. Could work with Eller and Galchenyuk, but it could also fail where it is currently working. I say do that next year, not now.
It's a tough one, Habs really need another top 6 RW. Maybe try Weise with Eller and A. Gally seeing as he has wheels, and isn't afraid to hit.

Smiley90

Leafs are going to get blown out.

Did you somehow miss the part where we have 4 wins since January 1st, are on our longest losing streak since 1998, have 5 defensemen and 4 forwards injured and our top scorers have 0 goals since January 1st and 0 goals all season respectively?

Top Bottom