• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I have THE most annoying "Cats" "fan" sitting behind me tonight.

Apparently the Cats play in the Playpen, and he was surprised Luongo was still playing hockey after almost winning the Cup with Montreal. He's also never heard of Hooberdoo or Buhjugstad.

Apparently the Cats play in the Playpen, and he was surprised Luongo was still playing hockey after almost winning the Cup with Montreal. He's also never heard of Hooberdoo or Buhjugstad.

wouldn't that be interesting.. Huh..Fucking Panthers Fans.

2AT8oHz.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Panthers suddenly took the game back over. Shots were 14-14. Now 21-14 CATS. Still 3-2 Rangers.

Panthers going on the power play. Let's see Nash get another.

zroid

Banned
Would be great if the Panthers sneaked back into the playoff hunt. The East is ridiculously boring right now.

Pikma

Banned
You'd think a game with Luongo and Lundqvist would be low-scoring.
I checked the game total odds at Vegas just for fun and the Under was really favorite even though it was at 5 goals, so this probably screwed a lot of people already :lol

Not sure if that kind of things is allowed to be talked about here though, if not then sorry. :x

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Fast is having a real good game again tonight. Very aggressive and it feels like he's been everywhere. Really like how he's going lately.

zroid

Banned
Currently the Leafs are the only team with a PDO of exactly 100.0 for the season...

oh god the rebound is coming soon isn't it?

The potential 2016 free agency list D:

Kopitar
Buff
E. Staal
Lucic
Yandle
Stamcock
Plekasex
O'Reilly
Kesler
Seabrook
Backes
Ladd
Okposo
E. Johnson
Hamhuis
Voracek
Giordano

Yeah we're definitely not re-signing Johnson, total fucking loser.

Yeah, it would be stupid not to.

Only guys I can see getting to free agency are O'Reilly, Yandle, Kesler, Ladd, Plekanec and Hamhuis.

And Stamkos to the Leafs of course.

When he's 35 and says it's a dream come true.

Top Bottom