• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL I just saw this

someone tipped this cam girl 50'000 DOLLARS

THOUSAND

DOLLARS

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD

TABRIS, WHY

Acid08

Banned
Beat the Kings, Ducks, and Blackhawks in convincing fashion.

Struggle against the Oilers.

YOUR SAN JOSE SHAAAAAAARKS

calder

This post break slide is both unsurprising and yet still very frustrating. At least the whole team is scuffling, get it all out of the system. :p

B85NYImCcAAAsMa.jpg

Quick

Banned
I know people hate Tim Peel but why is this suspension worthy?

This might be more detailed.

Basically, the interview might've been a little too casual in the way it allows inside information be known about officiating.

I wouldn't imagine having a drink in his hand would be a huge factor. The HBO 24/7 crew filmed an officials' locker room where they all cracked open some beers after a game.

This might be more detailed.

Basically, the interview might've been a little too casual in the way it allows inside information be known about officiating.

I wouldn't imagine having a drink in his hand would be a huge factor. The HBO 24/7 crew filmed an officials' locker room where they all cracked open some beers after a game.

I thought he was too liberal in that piece, I was pretty shocked that he came out and confirmed some of the officiating tactics. Not that it isn't already assumed but that it was pretty much 100 percent confirmed.

Damn it. 2nd time I've been here with a PP during taco time and nothing.

Refs get booed as soon as they stepped out on the ice.

Top Bottom