• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Razorskin

----- ------
caorr02dny.gif

:lol

Sanjuro

I forgot that gaming side is filled with hyperbolic noobs. Carry on

I'm sure it's in some sense of a stable environment currently, but the only hyperbolic responses to the game were the stans. Game was an absolute embarrassing mess of a release.

That was pretty much my most anticipated release for 2014. :/

I'm sure it's in some sense of a stable environment currently, but the only hyperbolic responses to the game were the stans. Game was an absolute embarrassing mess of a release.

That was pretty much my most anticipated release for 2014. :/

The info I got was in the thread about 343 redeeming themselves or something (thread was made before the MCC release). So salt was definitely to be expected

Yeah man, I don't have a Xbox One, but if I did, the MCC would have gotten me hyped to levels I haven't felt in probably a decade. How does Halo CE feel on the MCC collection compared to the original? Extra question: did they nerf the pistol?

Sanjuro

The info I got was in the thread about 343 redeeming themselves or something (thread was made before the MCC release). So salt was definitely to be expected

Yeah man, I don't have a Xbox One, but if I did, the MCC would have gotten me hyped to levels I haven't felt in probably a decade. How does Halo CE feel on the MCC collection compared to the original? Extra question: did they nerf the pistol?

Everything felt the same. In terms of single player, I never did anything significant. There were several game ending bugs where the game would crash and your save would be wiped. This happened to me very early in the H1 campaign. Told me a cinematic was missing and it hard reset my XB1. After that...NOPE.

I primarily got it for multiplayer. When it worked, it was pretty great. The ranking system was never fleshed out due to all the issues when I played, so that was a bummer.

I think my longest attempt to join a game took 1 hour and 48 minutes. When the games did join, they would be very unbalanced. Halo 2 had odd control mappings. I forget what it was exactly, but there were overlapping buttons which made it frustrating to play.

There was just so many technical and behind the scenes things wrong with the game. When it got better, the audience was reduced making it reasonable to have difficulty to find a game. Just all around one of the worst games I've ever purchased.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pat Leonard ‏@PLeonardNYDN 2m
Coyotes GM Don Maloney just walked into the Garden press box for tonight's #NYR-#Panthers tilt #tradeseason #NHL
Vermette for Tanner Glass and a stack of the no cover fee Rick's Cabaret coupons they hand out outside of the Garden, please!

Everything felt the same. In terms of single player, I never did anything significant. There were several game ending bugs where the game would crash and your save would be wiped. This happened to me very early in the H1 campaign. Told me a cinematic was missing and it hard reset my XB1. After that...NOPE.

I primarily got it for multiplayer. When it worked, it was pretty great. The ranking system was never fleshed out due to all the issues when I played, so that was a bummer.

I think my longest attempt to join a game took 1 hour and 48 minutes. When the games did join, they would be very unbalanced. Halo 2 had odd control mappings. I forget what it was exactly, but there were overlapping buttons which made it frustrating to play.

There was just so many technical and behind the scenes things wrong with the game. When it got better, the audience was reduced making it reasonable to have difficulty to find a game. Just all around one of the worst games I've ever purchased.

That's a really really big bummer. I'm sorry you (and everyone else) had to spent their money on a basically broken game. I don't have any current systems, but from the outside, it seems like experiences like this will become more normal than they have been in the past. Shipping broken games, especially for how much they cost, should not happen.

Acid08

Banned
Was wondering why no one was posting in the NHL thread then realized that it's a different month whoops

Let's see if we can beat the Oilers tonight.

Razorskin

----- ------
It'll be interesting to see next year's draft where the top 3 picks are lottery picks.
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=728795
Beginning in 2016, the Draft Lottery will be utilized to assign the top three drafting slots in the NHL Draft, an expansion over previous years when the Draft Lottery was used to determine the winner of the first overall selection only.

Three draws will be held: the 1st Lottery draw will determine the Club selecting first overall, the 2nd Lottery draw will determine the Club selecting second overall and the 3rd Lottery draw will determine the club selecting third overall.

As a result of this change, the team earning the fewest points during the regular season will no longer be guaranteed, at worst, the second overall pick. That club could fall as low as fourth overall.

The allocation of odds for the 1st Lottery draw will be the same as outlined above for the 2015 NHL Draft Lottery. The odds for the remaining teams will increase on a proportionate basis for the 2nd Lottery draw, based on which Club wins the 1st Lottery draw, and again for the 3rd Lottery draw, based on which Club wins the 2nd Lottery draw.

Top Bottom