• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
AGAIN with the attempted east-west pass inside our own zone.

You can maybe get away with that against the Yotes. You can't against the Isles.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'd gladly give up a 2nd round pick if it meant I never had to hear Jason York do commentary ever again.

yzy4yqoh.gif

I'd gladly listen to Jason York do commentary every game if it meant Therrien was fired
and somebody competent was hired to replace him.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Intense 1st period. Isles were on fire but Rangers came on strong at the end there. The Mac goal was a fortunate bounce. Feels like we should be up 4-1 right now.

Hope they can keep up this pace of play.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tanner Glass had more ice-time in that period than:

Rick Nash
Carl Hagelin
Derick Brassard
Dominic Moore
Derek Stepan
Chris Kreider
Martin St. Louis (whose name I didn't hear called once in the period, by the way)
JT Miller
Lee Stempniak

That's every forward except for Kevin Hayes (who leads the forwards) and Mats Zuccarello.

Apropos of nothing, shots on goal are 22-11, Islanders.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good thing Malholtra is in for Sekac, don't want a guy with hands like Sekac there fanning on that prime scoring chance.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Holy crap, Rick Nash had SIX of the Rangers' 11 shots in the first. :D

Man, somebody must have slipped something into Talbot's water bottle or something. He's usually excellent at handling the puck. He nearly had a huge flub again just now.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That was a good replay of that shot. Boychuk made contact with that at the last possible instant before it crossed out of the zone.

KREIDERRRRR

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wing keep cutting off the Habs trying to exit the zone, it's almost like they know their only play is to chip it off the boards every fucking time because Therrien has the strategic capabilities of an orangutang.

Acid08

Banned
Wing keep cutting off the Habs trying to exit the zone, it's almost like they know their only play is to chip it off the boards every fucking time because Therrien has the strategic capabilities of an orangutang.

Stop being mean to orangutans.

Top Bottom