• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Price's puck handling is a positive overall but I always freak out a little when he does anything with the puck.
That's how I feel whenever Tokarski handles it because I'm so used to Price being a 3rd D man back there

Red_Man

If they ever plan on scoring they should probably start hitting the net. Just my opinion.

Foggy

There are persistent rumors out there that Boston is interested in trading for Cam Atkinson. I can't say I'm thrilled with the idea and Boston is the last place I would want him to go, but I can't really see what Boston could realistically offer in the deal.

Red_Man

This is some Jacques Martin-Era level of shit hockey I'm watching right now

Edit: AGally gets mugged so hard he loses his helmet and no penalty. Cool.

Red_Man

Emelin has the hockey IQ of a potato. Has the puck at mid ice, no one near him and he goes up to dump it in on a 4 on 4.

Marvie_3

Banned
4 on 4 again? Wings have gotten away with so much shit this period, what a joke.

....this period? The Wings have always been allowed to get away with shit. I couldn't stop laughing at the absurdity of the Wings announcers getting pissy about Gilbert pushing a Wing offside with intentional interference when the Wings have been getting away with that type of shit for years.

https://vine.co/v/OxA7QiUbB2l

gdrDuRc.gif

Top Bottom