• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Prior to this season, Kevin Klein had 2 GWGs in his 9-year career (17 goals total).

This season, he has 4 GWGs (9 total).

SRTtoZ

What a fucking game.

I had hope throughout the entire game because the Isles give up a lot of goals but when the isles scored to make it 5-3 I lost it all. I can't believe we won. Huge game, can't wait to rewatch it.

Razorskin

----- ------
mmY2YXf.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Price has reached the next level of human consciousness. He's making so many difficult saves look so nonchalant.

Chris R

So the avs have scored at least three goals each game I've been at. They also won once and even scored a power play goal.

I'm a good luck charm.

Red_Man

Prust held while the puck is 6 feet away, and Eller dumped to the ice when he hasn't even touched the puck and no calls, but I guess when you control the play you can do these things.

pringles

Prust held while the puck is 6 feet away, and Eller dumped to the ice when he hasn't even touched the puck and no calls, but I guess when you control the play you can do these things.
Maybe you should worry about your team doing anything but icing the puck instead of wishing for an opportunity for the 30th ranked road powerplay to do their thing.

Man this game is boring.

Red_Man

Maybe you should worry about your team doing anything but icing the puck instead of wishing for an opportunity for the 30th ranked road powerplay to do their thing.

Man this game is boring.
Why do you think every Habs fan complains about a coach to be fired non stop when we're first in the East? Doesn't change the fact the Wings are getting away with everything.

Top Bottom