• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
god damn i hate the shoot out LET THEM PLAY LET THEM PLAY

EDIT and wheeler injures the goalie in the shootout lol wtf

TheStruggler

great game hutch is clutch in the shootout

EDIT lost two key players this game hope they are not out for long

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
With their win tonight, Habs have reached the same season point total they did the year they drafted AGally. Pretty good retooling / rebuilding.

calder

Who? What happened?

I don't like your sudden interest! Stay away, the wildcard is ours!

It's shameful it went to a shootout but, hell, the Jets win and need the two points so whatever. Hutch in the SO is crazy, looks so confident and calm, which is good because he wasn't exactly great during the game.

TheStruggler

I don't like your sudden interest! Stay away, the wildcard is ours!

It's shameful it went to a shootout but, hell, the Jets win and need the two points so whatever. Hutch in the SO is crazy, looks so confident and calm, which is good because he wasn't exactly great during the game.

ya deff wasnt his best game but his team did leave him out to dry on those penalty kills, hutch cant do it all

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think someone needs to remind Gazdic what year it is

ApprehensiveOrneryBuck.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This old crazy Habs fan I know has been telling me all year they were going to win the cup for Beliveau, and I always laughed at him. They have the best winning percentage in the league since the night they did the ceremony for him at the Bell Center.

Fire Therrien.

Just two kids in love.

Awaiting the day Therrien is canned and the triple low five returns.
It'll return when they win the cup. Believe.

This old crazy Habs fan I know has been telling me all year they were going to win the cup for Beliveau, and I always laughed at him. They have the best winning percentage in the league since the night they did the ceremony for him at the Bell Center.

We can do this. We just need to Tweak/Trade a few players and we will be set.

For Mr Beliveau!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"have there been any calls on kassian" "well... you know... teams h ave called..."

... totally jim. totally.

Top Bottom