• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
kaQ2hGH.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That was a really slick pass from Weise, which means we're stuck with him in the first line for another 3 weeks.

Red_Man

Another typical road Habs win, Price doing his thing. Habs with the best road record in the league, while scoring the 2nd fewest goals on the road. Give Price the Hart already.

Red_Man

I feel bad for this goalie

edit: Shots are 5-24 with 2 mins left in the second. Arizona hasn't had a shot in about 20 mins. So this is what it's like on the other end.
The #Avs allowed 0 (ZERO!) shots on the goal in that period. It's the 1st time in franchise history that COL has allowed 0 shots in a period
Arizona seeing Toronto and Buffalo and saying we can do that too.

It is insane to think the Islanders are first place. It has been boggling me mind for many a month now. My home folk in NY LI are basically all Islanders fans and they are thrilled. I was the weird Ranger fan.

More so when you consider how unlucky and, well, plain bad they were last season.

Did anyone else listen to Nonis on Leafs' Lunch today? Hayes does a decent interview, and Nonis got rattled a few times by some pretty innocuous questions.

Conor McKenna
‏@mckennaconor
Just now on #Habson690, @SergioMomesso36 said Mickey Redmond and George McPhee came up and asked him if Carey Price always looks this good.

That man was our GM for 15 years
EuvEO5Z.png

Top Bottom