• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Marvie_3

Banned
NHL got it right, an easy way of explaining it to people is to call it what it is.

Imagine if the shots stat was called Socreges. It would be confusing as shit.

"The Leafs allow 40 socreges at their net today"

A Socreges stat would have to be something like "number of relevant shots found while searching through a player's shot history"

Quick

Banned
A Socreges stat would have to be something like "number of relevant shots found while searching through a player's shot history"

Let's examine his Socstats:

Look at his shots now, but compare it to his shot from December 1, 2011 - not the same shot.

Boy, that's just awkward. Why would he have a different shot now than four years ago?

Socreges

Banned
I fucking wish I could still easily search people's history to mock them. I post almost exclusively from my phone now and Mobile GAF's search function sucks.

Yawnier

Banned
"You can't just throw out a team of young guys and say 'Well we're going to get our ass kicked this year but then we'll be better the year after because there's no saying you will be and it could hurt guys' development big-time I think"

"What are we going to just restart with a whole complete group with four guys next year and just try and finish last? I haven't spoken to management at all but I'm sure that's not their idea," Lupul said. "You can play a bunch of young guys and lose all year, but who's to say that those young guys are going to develop? I don't know. I think [the tear-down idea is] maybe more of a media-driven thing."

"There's trade rumours on every guy in here so who are we going to put on the ice next year? A bunch of draft picks?"

"...who’s to say that’s going to work?"

I don't totally disagree, but fuck off lupul. Muskoka Five *********

Acid08

Banned
He's 5 minutes from owning a Dragon Ball Z vinyl figure collection.

I actually have a vegeta Pop! figure lol

I'd buy this Piccolo figure tbh

figuarts-zero-piccolo-pre-order-5.gif

I fucking wish I could still easily search people's history to mock them. I post almost exclusively from my phone now and Mobile GAF's search function sucks.

If I had Sunhi GIF skills, I'd do one of Mike and Rachel from Suits going through files late at night and have them talking about finding the mystical "Tabris good post". Flipping through files and folders full of hotel room pics, DESTINY 0/14 and "Detroit won a game Hmmmmmmmmm..." pages...

Then Mike stands up and says "got it" then slams down a folder of a printout with a Tabris post saying "the Ducks are a good team".

... but then I'd have to post that in December, when it was relevant.

I'd buy this Piccolo figure tbh

Acid, it's pretty good.

ZeroGravity

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
In addition to MTL, @Real_ESPNLeBrun also reports WPG and VAN also with Bergenheim interest. Price thought to be a third-round pick.
He was a playoff beast. Someone will be lucky to have him.

I remember walking by The Order's booth at PAX. It was a pretty cool setup. Didn't stand in line to try it, since it seems like I could've played the whole game in that time.

That's what the iPad is for!

Top Bottom