• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Stasis

Ok Burrows, now that you were manhandled like a little kid by a guy who never fights, can you please stop all your bullshit?

Lol.

trifelife

Ok Burrows, now that you were manhandled like a little kid by a guy who never fights, can you please stop all your bullshit?

Lol.

Fuck off, Krieder's so much bigger. Should I bitch about Zuccarello being a shithead?

SMH you were even gifted an extra power play.

Stasis

Damn Teeth, your boys are running over Nashville...

As awesome as it might be, I'm not sure I wanna meet up in the playoffs =/

Stasis

Dorse came real close with the wraparound there.

It was basically a given that he'd score in this game. Or Higgins. Since neither has occurred, I am now nervous.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Damn Teeth, your boys are running over Nashville...

As awesome as it might be, I'm not sure I wanna meet up in the playoffs =/

I don't know if I could handle it. My blood pressure would be through the roof.

Also everyone in my office is a Ranger fan and I might go nuclear if things didn't work out for the Isles.

Can't deny that it'd be a great series though.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I want nothing to do with the Islanders in the yoffs. Entertainment be damned!

4 really doesn't feel like enough in this one.

Stasis

I don't know if I could handle it. My blood pressure would be through the roof.

Also everyone in my office is a Ranger fan and I might go nuclear if things didn't work out for the Isles.

Can't deny that it'd be a great series though.

Pretty much a ditto, except I know absolutely no Isles fans in Montreal atm so at least I'd be saved that part of it if I stayed away from this thread and HFB.

And yeah, Meta, 4 really doesn't feel like enough. Need another now pls.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Just announced tonight's game is the Isles 15th sellout of the year. This is huge. We used to only sell out opening day and Ranger games.

For the Islanders to sell out a Thursday night game against a small market Western Conference team?! Brings a tear to my eye. God love 'em.

Also ffs, James Neal is such a piece of shit. Always has been.

Stasis

Just announced tonight's game is the Isles 15th sellout of the year. This is huge. We used to only sell out opening day and Ranger games.

For the Islanders to sell out a Thursday night game against a small market Western Conference team?! Brings a tear to my eye. God love 'em.

Also ffs, James Neal is such a piece of shit. Always has been.

They wanted a preview of the cup.

=(

edit: Fuck we're being outworked so hard here.

Foggy

Glad to see the Jackets aren't rolling over on Pittsburgh this year, but dude what the shit? Now they decide not to tank? Whatevs, Lumbus. Whatevs.

Stasis

We've been finding ways to win, and there have been some glaring defensive blunders, but we're really starting to see what it's like to not have Hank for an extended period.

Looking forward to his return.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Isles beat the league leading Perds!! A statement win!!

T7smA.gif

hamonicface.gif

OfYGY.gif

Grabbo's injury looked bad, hope he's back quick. This team though, so gud.

ShaneB

Complete domination. GG Jets.. really had kinda hoped it went to OT so you'd at least get a point to help your playoff push.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That goal was coming for a long time. Talbot really needed to cover it early in the shift and it got away from him.

The important thing is it's still a point.

Top Bottom