• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

B-ProIkCMAASw5G.jpg

The most humble dude I've probably ever seen. Love Rico!

Montresor

Same here. I would watch Leafs games despite the tank, but I just haven't had the time.

Not at the price Im sure Florida is asking. I've never been a big Huberdooberdoo fan, and we have a lot of skilled, smaller left wings already. If he can be had at a decent price then sure, but I don't see that happening.

This is why I like finishing early and starting early. The 4pm-11pm is wide open to me every day.

Yeah that's it.

In other news The Order sucks lol. Surprise surprise.

Sony has the most overrated 1st party studios. Knack, Killzone, Drive club, The Order all shitty mediocre exclusives.

Sunset overdrive and Horizon 2 the best console exclusive so far.

A man after my own heart.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Yeah that's it.

Sony has the most overrated 1st party studios. Knack, Killzone, Drive club, The Order all shitty mediocre exclusives.

Cake Boss
go home you're drunk
(Today, 12:23 PM)

zroid

Banned
random question: if the Perds were on the road in Canada before Santa and Franny got their work visas, would they be allowed to play?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Brovat has been on fire lately. Took him a bit to get used to the NHL but now he's rocking it

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Yeah that's it.

Fuck that, DriveClub is excellent. The poor launch has you confused. Best Racing game since GT5. And the post launch support has been awesome.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Not a great period for us. Canucks were much better that period than the first. Cam hasn't had much chance on either of the goals.

It's amazing how automatic Nash has made those breakaways look this season.

Ryan Miller has been really good in net tonight.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Not a great period for us. Canucks were much better that period than the first. Cam hasn't had much chance on either of the goals.

Its so weird that you guys are playing at home but are on MSG+. Isles on MSG proper.

Both good matchups, both 7pm starts with NY teams at home. Maybe they're doing us a favor since we were on MSG+ the other night with D League basketball as the MSG programming.

Frillen

You guys are going to have a deep play off run again this year. Just solid all around, you were all over us during that first period, and if it wasn't for Miller it would've been 4-2.

Top Bottom