• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

zroid

Banned
the media have been harping all day about how the Leafs should "retaliate" against Eric Staal for the incident last time... it is stupidity beyond words

Merguson

Banned
He took a slap shot at Phaneuf

I think that was also the game where Good Guy Cody Franson skated off the ice while 3 Carolina players swarmed his Cap'n Dion.

edit: lol we all remember! it was traumatic

very traumatic

i think it was the beginning of the end for the leafs character and compete

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Girardi just assassinated Girgensons. Somehow. Not sure how that hit was so damaging. Was kind of a nothing hit along the wall.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
They're going to say awful things about Kave's hockey career aren't they? :(

Speaking of which, when's your next game, Kave?

I play every Monday night.

Not sure if I said already but all these games are just prep for the end of year Super Series.

All the teams in my division up in Brampton take on all the beginner teams in Toronto over one weekend tournament in April. :eek:

Marvie_3

Banned
I play every Monday night.

Not sure if I said already but all these games are just prep for the end of year Super Series.

All the teams in my division up in Brampton take on all the beginner teams in Toronto over one weekend tournament in April. :eek:

Leafs-GAF better show up and rep for Kave!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Shots are 23-7 Rangers right now. And that 7 is some extremely generous home cooking on the stats.

So of course it's a 1 goal game.

zroid

Banned
LOL that bird is awesome

QCfA0kT.gif

Top Bottom