• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Merguson

Banned
So apparently on TSN Drive today, Steve Simmons said Shanahan was rumored to look over old scouting lists to help evaluate all the scouts.

For some reason I imagine Shanahan meeting with a scout, and handing the scout his old scouting list from 2008 and saying "consider this your pink slip"

Acid08

Banned
LOL that bird is awesome

QCfA0kT.gif

First the left shark and now the crow. Great times for meme bullshit with the Sharks.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Phenomenal...

No rest for the Rask!

Edit: To clarify, the Bruins gave up only three shots in the 1st. Then Subban gave up three goals on the next three to start the 2nd.

zroid

Banned
Oh hey the Erie game is on TV right now

:lol I just tuned in and they conceded two goals on the next two shots against

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh hey, the game ended.

Mackenzie Skapski becomes the first Rangers goalie to win his debut since Cloutier in 1998. There's the answer to a trivia question for you.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
If Edmonton comes back and wins this, Leafs will be 5 points out of 29th place

I'm not gonna get too excited. I'm just going to be happy we stay in a top 5 draft position.

I don't want to think we have a shot at #2...nope.

Nope!

NOPE!

1522648_o.gif

Top Bottom