• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Of the roster players, I want JVR, Rielly, and Kadri to stay. Everyone else is expendable. I guess it would be nice to keep Holland, Komarov, and Polak too. I don't even know if either our goalies are worth keeping. Do any Leaf fans like either Bernier or Reimer?

I like them both, but I generally have a hard on for goalies. Reimer definitely looks a lot better this season, controlling rebounds much better. But Bernier is much better at that still in my eyes and can actually use his glove hand. For some reason Bernier is just not playing as good as he was last season - whether it be lasting effects from that injury, his kid,
all those adverts because he's a gorgeous man
, or whatever - and this season, Bernier's lows are really low, but he's either consistently bad or consistently good. Reimer fluctuates more but not as extreme, which definitely wasn't the case last season.

Reimer deserves a fair shot as a starter somewhere though. He's wasting his good years languishing on the bench.

Yawnier

Banned
I would definitely be for trading JVR.

Could bring back some much needed younger assets for our shallow prospect pool, he is horrendous defensively, and his sweetheart contract is going to be over with by the time this team may or may not be half decent.

Samyy

I think JVR gets a better return than Kessel due to the contract, his size, I think that'll be attractive to a lot of teams.

Marvie_3

Banned
I would definitely be for trading JVR.

Could bring back some much needed younger assets for our shallow prospect pool, he is horrendous defensively, and his sweetheart contract is going to be over with by the time this team may or may not be half decent.
JVR for Sharp! Hawks get JVR to play with TVR!

Merguson

Banned
The biggest guy I want out is JVR, I think hes overvalued thanks to Kessel inflating his production.

If Kessel goes and you keep JVR and Bozak its going to hurt their trade value & production.

It seems the Leafs want to keep JVR, Kadri, Gardiner, Rielly and Bernier for the long-term though.

It's pretty unique. There's really nothing else out there like it.

I keep seeing videos of it on Youtube and I'm like.. Boy this game feels like a guillermo del toro movie. There's something creepy about this Zelda and I like it. I'm sad that I never played this game as a kid..

Marvie_3

Banned
Chris Kuc ‏@ChrisKuc 4m4 minutes ago
Source says #Blackhawks are looking at Hurricanes' Andrej Sekera and Flames' Curtis Glencross as possible trade targets.
Yes please.

I keep seeing videos of it on Youtube and I'm like.. Boy this game feels like a guillermo del toro movie. There's something creepy about this Zelda and I like it. I'm sad that I never played this game as a kid..
The atmosphere of the game is incredible. Go buy it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
DLR will be playing his 10th game tonight which is going to burn up the first year of his ELC, so I'm assuming that they plan on keeping him through the playoffs. I'm pretty shocked that this has worked out like it has, but he has played really well on that third line. Going to be a log jam at forward once PAP is back though, unless Bergevin makes a big trade or two on deadline day.

zroid

Banned
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/spor...lide-further-into-mediocrity/article23138341/

damn-o.gif

I love how many shots this guy takes at the Leafs for no apparent reason, lol

The debut of Franson and Santorelli is now!

Yessss!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That's because Kave's a good Torrona boy, and has the character a winning team needs.

*Thumbs Up*

Yawnier

Banned
That mock trade deadline thread over on reddit omg

"The Toronto Maple leafs trade Phil Kessel, Daniel Winnik, James Remier, Byron Forese and their 2015 3rd round pick to Washington for Mike Green, Jason Chimera, Andre Burakovsky, Justin Petersm Madison Bowey, Tom Wilson, Stanislav Faliev, their 2015 1st round pick, 2016 first round pick and their 2015 second round pick."

"The New Jersey Devils trade Dainus Zubrus , 2015 devils 3rd, 2016 devils 7th, and Alex Kerfoot to Toronto for Tyler Bozak"

"The Detroit Red Wings trade their 2015 first round pick and Kindl to Toronto for Tyler Biggs, Matt Finn, and Mike Green."

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
So the guy runs into VandeVelde for a check and VandeVelde gets a penalty for...something. I don't get it.

Cake Boss

Banned
Another trade that looks like the Forsberg trade is the Nino Niederreiter for Clutterbuck trade, Nino is already at 19 goals, Clutter at 5 lol.

Top Bottom