• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

iMhb2vUP107Sg.gif

ibsuwMJmQbpgAP.gif

Saved.

Thanks Quick.
cherry239ctd.gif

cherryssf2i.gif

According to that website with the bars everyone is using, Marco Scandella and Jared Spurgeon are better than both Jonas Brodin and Ryan Suter.

As good as Marco has been this season...lol

Samyy

https://m.soundcloud.com/choi-radiox-98-1/ron-maclean-nordiques

Ron Maclean Believes that the Nordiques will Return within three years.

Honestly. I wanted them to come back more than the Jets.

It all depends on the dollar.
Looking at it now, it makes a lot of sense why the NHL wants to minimize the number of Canadian franchises, its a whole lot of risk having franchises in countries with different currencies. Obviously there is lots of potential, but lots of risk as well.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
It all depends on the dollar.
Looking at it now, it makes a lot of sense why the NHL wants to minimize the number of Canadian franchises, its a whole lot of risk having franchises in countries with different currencies. Obviously there is lots of potential, but lots of risk as well.

The more balanced the league is canada vs USA, The more safe the league becomes in re to revenue because the cap becomes more dependent on canadian economy which means the league shares more risk

But it does have potential to be more volatile

Socreges

Banned
Fucking Amiibos. Zero opinion on them either way if it weren't for the Canadian Gaming Deals community revolving entirely around the availability of Rosalina. Why the fuck is she so important?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I am regretting getting the Xfinity NHL package.

They only have two HD channels and both of them are showing the Jets and Maple Leafs. All seven other games until 8 are on the SD channels.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Argh stop butchering the anthem!!! Fucking hell!!!

I have no idea who half these people are
I need to read some kind of Leafs history book :lol
All you need to know is David Clarkson is Wendell Clark's son.

Hahaha...ha... :(

Fuck I miss the Clark and Gilmour days...

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Even if Prust doesn't score nor gets assists, he's been much better positioned and involved for the past month or so than at any time with the Habs. And he's no longer just someone who fights, and he no longer makes blind passes to the other team.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Argh stop butchering the anthem!!! Fucking hell!!!

All you need to know is David Clarkson is Wendell Clark's son.

Hahaha...ha... :(

Fuck I miss the Clark and Gilmour days...

BLASPHEMY

I'll always remember being at Clark's first game back as a Leaf. Clark scored a goal, Potvin got a shut out and they played Welcome back.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
BLASPHEMY

I'll always remember being at Clark's first game back as a Leaf. Clark scored a goal, Potvin got a shut out and they played Welcome back.
Were you even born then??? D:

If there's one thing I've noticed during this slide, it's the lack of penetration into the slot and the decreased chances from good scoring spots. We're taking way too many shots from the perimeter.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
WTF are you talking about, HEALY?!?!?!

Since Carlyle has been fired the Leafs have had the worst face off percentage in the offensive zone?!?! What the fuck would Carlyle have to do with that?!!!?!!

Top Bottom