• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Yawnier

Banned
I'd be content with the entire left column being moved out.

I'd be ecstatic if that left column was somehow all moved out save for maybe Santorelli by the start of the '16 season, as leafs are prob also going to be awful next season. Stock up on picks, take a couple cap dumps if they have to.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This is probably the greatest thing ever for TSN right now.

Leafs selling, they can spend the entire shitty trade deadline pushing that for the day.

Razorskin

----- ------
So.. this is suppose to be likelihood of Leafs players being traded by Dreger. I wonder how he decides on the percentages..

K8kfUA4.png

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Yaay more Jason York and more Dale Weise on the top line.

What did we do to deserve this? Is it because we have Price?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I just realized Price has a good chance at extending his shutout streak to 3. Seeing how they downplay to shit teams though, they'll probably score 4.

"Hodgson only has 2 goals this year, he's on pace for less than 4"

Jason York, ladies and gentleman.

zroid

Banned
"Hodgson only has 2 goals this year, he's on pace for less than 4"

Jason York, ladies and gentleman.

LOL

I recall they used this pair before and it didn't work...hopefully, things will improve.

I thought it was pretty good. They started the game with Holzer-Franson, and then Holzer got shuffled down and replaced with Gardiner. That was the time Gards played his season-high minutes, iirc.

I haven't watched the Leafs in over a week, not sure if I'm going to watch much of the game tonight

Also can't stand TSN hyping the trade deadline already

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't watched the Leafs in over a week, not sure if I'm going to watch much of the game tonight

Also can't stand TSN hyping the trade deadline already

They're hyping it up because it's literally the only NHL related thing they can air nationally.

Top Bottom