• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Cam stuck on Eugenie Bouchard. Yeah, she's hot.

Cake Boss

Banned
Ahhh fuck this game. I'll watch the 'highlights' later.....if there are any.

What a shitty city with a shitty team.

I am talking about both here.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Thomas just can not create space for himself. All that speed, and it seems like he never has any time with the puck.

eyeless

watching games with a tanking team is an odd thing, to watch your team but hope they lose

sometimes i'll forget for a second on a scoring chance and i'm hoping they'll score then i remember

mostly unsatisfying to watch a game in which your team winning is a bad thing, although as an upside when you're rooting for the leafs to lose is the only time they won't let you down

i've watched almost all the games since they've been tanking but i don't think i'll watch tonight, hopefully they don't start winning futilely and ruin everything

eyeless

also habs fans you should be happy to see buffalo win anyway, you don't need the points, i don't want mcdavid in the east, particularly our division, no thx

Razorskin

----- ------
I'm going to bed, wake me up when they Fire Therrien.

jwZH8Lj.jpg

Top Bottom