• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Samyy

Leafs spot in the top five is fairly safe at this point.

Winnik and maybe another player or two are gone a week from now

Both Ottawa and Columbus have 3 games in hand

Can't see Arizona passing us but can perhaps see Carolina doing so with a couple games in hand. So.... with a #4 overall pick do you go Marner, Strome, or off the board a bit?

You take Strome and run IMO
of course I except us to somehow make a drive for 9th and end up 7-10 at which point you take Barzal/Werenski/Kylington since I think Provorov goes 5-6 now.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Holy Horvat again. Kid's unreal.

From HFboards:

bolieve.gif

Yawnier

Banned
of course I except us to somehow make a drive for 9th and end up 7-10 at which point you take Barzal/Werenski/Kylington since I think Provorov goes 5-6 now.

Provorov going that early is nuts, but wouldn't surprise me

Kind of crazy that he was projected to go into the mid - late 20s a month and a half ago and now is comfortably in the top 8 or 9 this draft

Samyy

Provorov going that early is nuts, but wouldn't surprise me

Kind of crazy that he was projected to go into the mid - late 20s a month and a half ago and now is comfortably in the top 8 or 9 this draft

A lot of people are raving about him its crazy, at least if we miss Strome though theres 1-2 more intriguing center prospects on the board in Barzal and Zacha.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
BROVAT AGAIN

6 game (or 7?) point streak now. He's improved lots from the beginning of the season.

BROOOOVAAAAAT

zroid

Banned
A lot of people are raving about him its crazy, at least if we miss Strome though theres 1-2 more intriguing center prospects on the board in Barzal and Zacha.

Every single time I've seen Provorov play he's been a beast. He's going to be great.

Merguson

Banned

If Strome/Marner are still available by the Leafs pick somehow, I think the Mark Hunter connection pushes us towards Marner but what do I know.

zroid

Banned
Was just looking at this chart which estimates fenwick close for the Erie Otters this season

8PIu0KT.png

Guess which games McDavid was out for :lol

Chris R

HOLY SHIT

They shot the fucking puck and it went into the net!!!

Saw way too many fucking passes when I was at games last week

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wisnewski is a healthy scratch for Columbus tonight. That surprises me, I thought he was doing well for them.

Top Bottom