• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Samyy

If Strome/Marner are still available by the Leafs pick somehow, I think the Mark Hunter connection pushes us towards Marner but what do I know.

I don't think the Hunter connection is going to be an impact when it's Strome vs. Marner, the organization knows it needs a #1 C, both players are close and Marner projects as a winger.

AVS please..

funny-pictures-cat-jumping-snow-animated-gif.gif

RC

Banned
Hometown Hockey is the only good thing about hockey on SNET. Just Ron Maclean, the way it should always be.

Islanders deserve to lose every game where they wear those stadium series jersey's.

Hey now, hey now. Those thirds are replacing the other thirds.

Substantial upgrade.

EH.

At least it's an avian.

Today I learned that San Diego has a rich history of the San Diego Gulls.

San Diego hockey fans are, like, really happy about this.

It's like Seattle hockey fans getting an NHL team named the Metropolitans. Or Quebec getting an NHL team called the Nordiques.

Hey now, hey now. Those thirds are replacing the other thirds.

Substantial upgrade.

Today I learned that San Diego has a rich history of the San Diego Gulls.

San Diego hockey fans are, like, really happy about this.

It's like Seattle hockey fans getting an NHL team named the Metropolitans. Or Quebec getting an NHL team called the Nordiques.

I've got a friend who lives in San Diego. He's happy about it and not even much of a hockey fan.

Oh, my sweet summer child.

Tampa is already a great team and most of their best players/prospects are younger than 26. Be afraid.

No shit they're good, it wasn't a comment that we always beat them, just that the games are exciting, we lost earlier this year (albeit in a shootout).

Top Bottom