• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

gaming_noob

Paul Hendrick @HennyTweets
Dion shares with the main group, expect him to play Thursday. Kessel not here this morning. #TMLtalk

It is le happening

Razorskin

----- ------
lol I missed this last night:
SmallGreenIchthyosaurs.gif

Mini stick champion of the world.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bryz cleared waivers. Poor Bryz.

Rick Nash is not on the ice at practice today. Rangers say maintenance day. Jesper Fast is skating in his place on his line (in a non-contact jersey).

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
B-i5EHlIMAAUnFX.jpg:large

Unf

I have to eat crow on Mason. I laughed when Philly signed him, and didn't think he would sustain his play at all but he's done well. I'm still a little skeptical, but he's surprised me for sure.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A.Gally going to be on the RW tomorrow.... I have to admit, I don't hate the idea. I mean if he's going to be on the wing anyways, I like the thought of him playing on his off side. Hopefully he's with Patches.

zroid

Banned
it's O'Neill's birthday, and he's chowing down on $80 worth of McDonalds during Leafs Lunch

He's got a 20 pack of McNuggets open on his desk :lol

rQPXT2ul.jpg

If they want to improve statistics, they should provide more info on shots & goals. A redirect tip-in is MUCH different than a blue line slapshot. Both very important but very different skills.

zroid

Banned
If they want to improve statistics, they should provide more info on shots & goals. A redirect tip-in is MUCH different than a blue line slapshot. Both very important but very different skills.

Scoring chance data at War on Ice already does a pretty good job of quantifying stuff like this. one of the especially interesting aspects of it is seeing which players are better at producing goals from opportunities not designated as scoring chances.

Henrik named second star of the week.

Canucks have been surprising despite missing Edler and Tanev. Wins against the Rangers and Islanders were unexpected. Of course they'll follow that up by losing to Buffalo just because.

Losing Miller sucks though Lack is capable of handling the load. This likely means there won't be a goalie traded at the deadline.

ZeroGravity

What kind of move were you hoping he'd make?
Something, anything on defense. Yzerman is extremely hesitant to make any short term moves, and while that's usually a smart decision, it's frustrating when the Lightning have a legitimate shot to come out of the East this year. They likely won't with the D corp they have right now though.

Syrinx

Ron Francis proclaimed that we're not trading Jordan Staal.

Maybe a smokescreen, but they're probably keeping him around as a bargaining chip to resign Eric.

Parch

Are the Canucks trading Kassian or what? He seems to play well whenever he's not a healthy scratch so what's their problem with him?

Marvie_3

Banned
Darling will be paid $575,000 next season and $600,000 in the 2016-17 season, a source told ESPN.com's Pierre LeBrun. The source believed Darling would be on a two-way deal next season and on a one-way deal the following season.
Nice. :D

Chris Kuc ‏@ChrisKuc 39s39 seconds ago
#Blackhawks defenseman Johnny Oduya will miss a couple of weeks with an upper-body injury according to cosh Joel Quenneville.
Not nice. Oduya was finally starting to turn things around this season too.

Top Bottom