• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Straight up trade? Huh, I admit I haven't seen anything from Smith but Sekac played like a legit NHLer with more potential. A bit bizarre for sure.

calder

Well today is a huge game. Let's hope the team starts playing a bit (or a lot) better, or, if nothing else, that Hutch stops his bad slide. Both he and Pavs have been borderline terrible since the break, but lucky for them the overall play, constant penalties and horrific PK have really obscured that. Arguably, it's been the shaky goaltending more than anything else that's had the Jets scuffling for a month now.

Well today is a huge game. Let's hope the team starts playing a bit (or a lot) better, or, if nothing else, that Hutch stops his bad slide. Both he and Pavs have been borderline terrible since the break, but lucky for them the overall play, constant penalties and horrific PK have really obscured that. Arguably, it's been the shaky goaltending more than anything else that's had the Jets scuffling for a month now.

Jets need some new players.

May I suggest Prairie lad Tyler Bozak?

Or 'Toba lad James (pronounced Ha-mez) Reimer?

Maybe even a Korbian Holzer?

Up against St Louis Tonight? Fun.

God, I've been at the hospital all day for a pre op. I had to get so many things signed, blood work yadda yadda yadda.

Halifax is a nice city though. I should come here more often.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oscar Lindberg is going to wear the same #48 that he had in training camp. If he does make his NHL debut tonight, he'll be the first Rangers player to wear 48 in a regular season game.

Apparently 14 teams (Blues, Sabres, Sens, Yotes, Hawks, Wings, Stars, Wild, Jackets, Panthers, Avs, Habs, Bolts, Leafs) scouting Rangers-Flames tonight. Not entirely sure why so many considering neither team is likely to be a seller.

Quick

Banned
Couple of interesting tweets for tonight's games.

@SUNRandySportak said:
Scouts at #Flames-Rangers game from STL, DAL, BUF, OTT, ARI, CHI, DET, MIN, FLA, CBJ, CO, MTL, TBL. And GMs Dave Nonis and Doug Armstrong.

@ChrisKuc said:
Canadiens GM Marc Bergevin has a seat reserved in the United Center press box for #Blackhawks-Panthers.

Marc Bergevin sits down on chairs confirmed.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hayes-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Stepan-St.Louis
Hagelin-Lindberg-Miller
Glass-D.Moore-Stempniak

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Klein
Hunwick-Boyle

Talbot

Rick Nash is day-to-day with neck spasms.

Socreges

Banned
Canucks can help eliminate the Bruins by beating them twice in Feb... for the greater good...

Canucks are pretty injury-riddled, though...

Sanjuro

Daniel Paille made me spill my beer on my keyboard. Holy shit.

i6szxrLTQrOdB.gif

Dallas has shaky goaltending too. Sounds like a 6-5 game.

Canucks can help eliminate the Bruins by beating them twice in Feb... for the greater good...

Canucks are pretty injury-riddled, though...

The injuries will catch up to them eventually. Go Panthers.

Fei

The Sabres really are going to be decent next year. That said, they better send the kids back to Rochester and start Lindback. They don't look like the worst team in the league lately and are starting to worry me.

Top Bottom