• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

iLLmAtlc

my douche theory is he wouldn't have gotten hurt if he didn't try to throw himself into the boards. obvs he didn't try to hurt himself but when combined with the push the momentum was a lot more than he could have imagined.

082813-Phil-Kessel-Team-USA-glamour-shot-PI2_20130828235047470_335_220.jpg
My offer of two boxes of Krispy Kremes stands, Kessel.

my douche theory is he wouldn't have gotten hurt if he didn't try to throw himself into the boards. obvs he didn't try to hurt himself but when combined with the push the momentum was a lot more than he could have imagined.

Keep your douche theories to yourself in the future please

Stasis

Whatever just happened in the Caps/Pens game was awesome. Glad I was watching.

I haven't seen a player get pulled into the opposing bench to fight before. That was almost a brawl.

So did the Kings goon up on the Wings and cause Kane's injury? Bastards!

At least the Sharks might have a chance of beating the Wings tomorrow now!

Edit: Eh . . . he was injured at the Blackhawks game.

calder

I don't mind the Tlusty pickup. With the recent injuries, the Jets need offensive help of any kind.

I talked myself into it pretty quick. Solid depth forward, which we frankly need like three more of, and the cost wasn't bad. Tlusty having a lot of familiarity with Maurice and frolik should be good too.

I'm moving and I'm not gonna have cable anymore. If I sign up for Hockeystreams right now, do I have to pay for the whole season? Or is it somewhat cheap since it's March?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'm moving and I'm not gonna have cable anymore. If I sign up for Hockeystreams right now, do I have to pay for the whole season? Or is it somewhat cheap since it's March?

I think you can buy a year's subscription and just freeze it during the offseason anyway. They might also have cheaper options for the rest of the season + playoffs.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What are you guys gonna do with Zucc?

Zucc is considered basically untouchable by management as far as trades go, even though there's a pretty big gap between what he wants and what the team is offering. The team considers him an essential part of making a Cup run and are willing to run the risk of him walking in free agency. The idea is to re-sign him, though. AV in particular wants him here.

He does seem like he would be the most obvious piece that you could try to move and actually get a good return, though, so I wouldn't say it's impossible that he gets traded, but right now it's looking very, very unlikely.

Top Bottom