• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Pikma

Banned
I wish there was a draft for fans, I'm gonna need a new team to root for, mine's dead already and I don't want to lose interest in the playoffs

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This is unbelievable. Did Nonis blow everyone in Columbus or what? Did they see Carolina's and Buffalo's moves and were like "how can we get worse" not realizing it'll screw them for much longer than just this year?

wtf

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
WHAT CLARKSON IS GONE?!?!

ibadlW6GEya5nt.gif

Spl1nter

@TSNBobMcKenzie
Here's bottom line on Clarkson-Horton trade: Horton's contract wasn't insured. CBJ paying him to sit in stands and he's longshot to play.

THAT FINANCIAL MIGHT. BEAUTIFUL CAP CIRCUMVENTION

Acid08

Banned
Columbus has to make some of the most consistently stupid trades. They somehow made their team worse trading a player who will probably never play again.

Wiz to LA for some cum in a bottle next.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
James Mirtle @mirtle
The difference between Toronto and Columbus is one is willing to spend well over the cap on LTIR and one isn't. Leafs flex financial muscle.

Holy shit I love it! Flex dat financial muscle!

giphy.gif

Top Bottom