• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Montresor

I just found out about the Clarkson trade. Thank you Rogers, Bell, whomever for opening that war chest. This is how you flex your financial muscle. Atta fucking boy!

This is a great day.

Samyy

I just found out about the Clarkson trade. Thank you Rogers, Bell, whomever for opening that war chest. This is how you flex your financial muscle. Atta fucking boy!

This is a great day.

MLSE is its own separate entity with likely it's own cash reserves, they make enough that Bell and Rogers likely contribute zero dollars to the operation.

They probably even benefit from things like dividends from MLSE since it's tax free/highly preferential tax treatment.

wshjUY6.png

Aw, so cute :)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty sure the Chase Bridge is the most crowded section in the building tonight.

We've also generously chosen to spot the Yotes a goal to make things exciting.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tanner Glass (!) robbed of what seemed like an open net.

JT Miller missing a point blank range.

Marty St. Louis robbed at point blank range.

Pretty one-sided start if you ignore the score.

yyzjohn

Banned
I could just hear Nonis take the call asking about Clarkson:

"Fuck off Dreger, stop trying to disguise your voice, real funny ha ha"

Montresor

only way this day gets better is if Toronto destroys Philly and wins in regulation

Fixed.
I'm in a cheer for the Leafs mood today, as much as I've hated them recently

I'm not gonna get pissed off at wins. The Leafs will win a few games. It's inevitable.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Red Man, you can start eating that crow by joining me getting hype to this news bouncing to "All Day" ALL FUCKING NIGHT!

zroid

Banned
Fixed.
I'm in a cheer for the Leafs mood today, as much as I've hated them recently

I'm not gonna get pissed off at wins. The Leafs will win a few games. It's inevitable.

Save it for their games against Buffalo and Edmonton! These are the ones they need to lose!

Top Bottom