• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Looks like the Kings are also losing to The Team Of Our Generation, the 2014/15 Ottawa Senators.

I've had this game marked on my calendar. The day where the Kings bow to the Emperors.

May they take their rightful place on the throne in the halls of the everlasting angelic hockey nirvana.

Datsyuk is a homophobe?

Pretty much every Russian player wants two things:

1. Death to homosexuals.
2. Death to America.

I wake up to see we won, against the Sharks no less.

And so much personal Datsyuk hate in here, Datsyuk shall lead us to the promise land!!!

a first round exit

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's amazing how much better the D looks without Emelin. Also DLR is a stud. Wouldn't be surprised to see Eller gone by Monday in a package for a top 6 winger.

Cake Boss

Banned
THE PERENNIAL STANLEY CUP CONTENDERS OTTAWA SENATORS DEFEAT THE PERENNIAL CUNTS LOS ANGLES QUEENS!!

4 TRAIGHT WINS! SNAP THE QUEENS 8 GAME STREAK. BACK TO BACK ROAD SHUTOUTS AGAINST THE CALI TEAMS!!

5 POINTS BACK. CLINCH YOUR BUTTS BOSTON!! YOU TOO MONTREAL...BITCHES!!

B-1Ks2fW8AAiugT.jpg

3 FRANCHISE GOALIES NOW!!

627.gif

Red_Man

I wish we could've traded Emelin for Horton.
I'm still confident Emelin can be moved without having to take back shit. He has the "grit" and hits hard which a lot of GMs still get a hard on for. The only issue is his NTC.

Red_Man

Finally able to go through the thread after the Clarkson trade. Jackets GM should be fired, what an idiot. I wonder if Bettman will say anything. Legit happy for Leafs-Gaf, I would have bet a lot of money we would never see this day.

Red Man, you can start eating that crow by joining me getting hype to this news bouncing to "All Day" ALL FUCKING NIGHT!
Damn right

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Finally able to go through the thread after the Clarkson trade. Jackets GM should be fired, what an idiot. I wonder if Bettman will say anything. Legit happy for Leafs-Gaf, I would have bet a lot of money we would never see this day.

Damn right
It was a mistake by both GMs that is somehat magically fixed by trading the mistakes to each other. Despite the hate Clarkson gets, the system and structure in Columbus, the fresh start, and a franchise with less pressure from the fan base should help.

Carey Hart

carey-price-marc-andre-fleury-nhl-all-star-game-skills-competition.jpg

Price probably telling Fleury in this picture he's coming for his shootout title too

In the few Pens games I do catch MAF seems to be improving. I heard he took on sports psychiatric councelling over the summer? He does look more confident, less frantic. The playoffs will be the real test though.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We need a Giordano-less Flames to beat the Isles in regulation tonight in order to keep a hold on first place for more than 24 hours. Somehow I'm not so optimistic. Oh well.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still confident Emelin can be moved without having to take back shit. He has the "grit" and hits hard which a lot of GMs still get a hard on for. The only issue is his NTC.

I wonder how much money Columbus would like to save and if they'd do a Wisnewski for Emelin(+a prospect?) type deal. Their contracts end the same year, but Emelin is making almost 1.5m less.

Edit: I guess the actual dollar amount remaining is nearly similar. 13m left for Wiz, 12.5m left for Emelin, damn.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Unless he was asking for Toronto's 1st rounder as compensation, Bryan Murray needs to retire.

Oh man Brian Murray a turd muncher.

He probably sees black and blue in that white gold dress too.

He wouldn't be interested in Clarkson then because his view of Clarkson wouldn't be distorted ;)

Bryan Murray is clearly a white & gold guy

He should catch Streit for the all time Swiss goal scoring record in about four years time.

http://www.nhl.com/stats/career?fet...c&sort=goals&viewName=careerLeadersAllSeasons

Wow it's crazy that there really haven't been that many good goal scorers for Switzerland over the years. That Streit has been around for so long but is not really all that far ahead of anybody.

Nino's continued development could obviously stall, but 25 or 30 goals this season isn't entirely out of the question. Increasing that to maybe 30 or 35 next season isn't out of the question either.

Samyy

And so beings the great defence of David Clarkson by the TO media

weaw7gd.png

Not to mention Jeff O'Neil spewing his god awful thoughts all over the TV yesterday and radio today.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I kinda love how much the media is falling on the sword to protect Clarkson.

Meanwhile if Kessel gets moved they already have their templates saved to bash the shit out of him.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Meanwhile if Kessel gets moved they already have their templates saved to bash the shit out of him.

Stock said Kessel should have driven the net last night instead of taking that shot, you know, the shot he scored on.

Samyy

Oh thats exactly what O'Neil was doing, "at least hes one of the guys in the room that works!"

I'm sure in his mind that was a fantastic indirect shot at Kessel, what a loser.

zroid

Banned
PJ Stock Analysis (TM):

Franson, Santorelli, Winnik, and Clarkson were the best players on the team, therefore the easiest to trade

can't wait to get home and catch up on Leafs Lunch. O'Neill was on full Clarkson defence force mode last night on the panel

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'll shoot you dead
I'd rather listen to Stock than O'Neil, at least you can laugh at Stock's stupidity, O'Neil is just gross.

Sir.

Sir...you've gone to far. I agree with you in that I don't usually ever agree with anything O'Neil says but he's at least entertaining. I get upset immediately whenever I hear Stock even open his mouth.

Top Bottom