• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Marvie_3

Banned
Other than them scoring an easy power play goal, I can't see any downside with letting a tampa player stand right in front of Darling without being touched.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I always forget Cole is still playing

Edit:lmao what is on Roy's face? Is that a losing streak beard?

This team man.

Wj5WlpD.png

Honestly, this is a retooling year.

Too many tweeners on this roster along with young players getting their feet wet.

Xeteh

How the fuck does Talbot always end up being on the rush? As soon as I hear his name I know its pointless to have hope.

Xeteh

For whatever reason Roy thinks he plays well with Duchene and Iginla. Honestly they'd be better off with just the two of them on a line.

It is just so depressing. You have to hope the defenseman blocks the pass and gives Duchene/Iggy a shot because Talbot is either too slow or he's gonna whiff the shot if it gets passed. Christ.

Well I'm off to dinner. Go avs :(

I share your enthusiasm.

If we deal Hejda at the deadline I honestly don't think I can handle watching any of the games following. Guenin gets more ice time? Elliott comes back? Holden? Fuuuuuuuuuck that.

Xeteh

If we deal Hejda at the deadline I honestly don't think I can handle watching any of the games following. Guenin gets more ice time? Elliott comes back? Holden? Fuuuuuuuuuck that.

I'm with you. Dealing one of our only decent defenders would be far too depressing at this point.

Marvie_3

Banned
Pretty awful game all around. Hawks looked tired from the get go. They had some decent chances but couldn't get anything going. Add in an assload of penalties and a defense that wasn't helping Darling at all and this is what you get. Oh well.

Top Bottom