• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That term means something completely different to Kings fans.
umksbygj.gif

crappy game overall though I wonder what bowman has in store for the next trade.

As for Sharp I don't think anyone would be surprised to see him go at this point, but I don't think he'll go until the offseason. I'm just surprised the rumors leaked now

Red_Man

My God, it's beautiful.

Also, apparently the Bruins tried to trade for Smith-Pelley but Ducks chose Habs.
I saw that from LeBrun or Friedman the other day, makes me appreciate him a lot more. Would have hated having a player like him on the Bruins.

calder

Combination of traffic issues and Kings fans buying up a bunch of seats and not showing up until the second.

I honestly assumed it was the Kings fans somehow, but I thought it more likely that Kings fans were just murdering each other and ducks fans outside the arena.

Beat the Kings plz

Calamari41

41 > 38
This game is crazy so far.

I honestly assumed it was the Kings fans somehow, but I thought it more likely that Kings fans were just murdering each other and ducks fans outside the arena.

Beat the Kings plz

We'll try! We really are slumping right now though so who knows if we can fire it up for an entire game.

Red_Man

Pretty good article on Bergevin in the Globe and Mail, one particular quip that was amusing:

As well, Bergevin played with at least nine current NHL general managers and three team presidents. He also played for and worked with a handful of other senior executives (including Tallon, his mentor in management, and Calgary’s Brian Burke).

“I don’t think there’s a rink I can go to where I don’t know anyone,” Bergevin says.

Ex-teammates are not automatically bosom pals, but Bergevin is at least acquainted with all the league’s power brokers. “He knows everybody, he’s like the mayor of the league,” says an official with a rival Eastern Conference team who isn’t authorized to speak publicly.

Rest of it here for other Hab fans that are interested :

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/spor...eal/article23237130/?cmpid=rss1&click=dlvr.it

Marvie_3

Banned
crappy game overall though I wonder what bowman has in store for the next trade.

As for Sharp I don't think anyone would be surprised to see him go at this point, but I don't think he'll go until the offseason. I'm just surprised the rumors leaked now
Wouldn't surprise me. With the upcoming cap purge, the rumored locker room issues, plus the fact that he hasn't been producing like he should, it makes sense to trade him now when teams are a little more willing to overpay. This team could use a shake up and I think Sharp would benefit from a fresh start. It'll suck to see him go because he's been a great Blackhawk(excluding potential issues this season) but that's just how it goes.

Just marry him already.

:lol

Top Bottom