• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Well shit. I'm upset that they traded Kimmo, but at least he'll have a shot at the cup.

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun
Parameters of conditional 4th-round pick: If Hawks win 2 rounds and Timonen plays in 50% or more of games then it goes to 3rd-rounder in 16

If Hawks win THREE rounds and Timonen plays in 50% or more of games then it goes to 2nd-round pick in 2016

So to recap: what is currently a 4th-round pick can be a 3rd-rounder or a 2-rounder depending on Hawks playoff success and Timonen games

YOU BETTER FUCKING WIN, CHICAGO.

Samyy

I remember those guys from when I used to browse the thread without an account, I think I started posting shortly before they were banned.

Oooof. That was bad turnover, Teuvo.

"A lot" of snow by Dallas standards could just be someone throwing a snowball on the road.

Right and said snowball would shut down the entire city because they don't have the infrastructure to deal with snow at all. Pretty sure they're getting real amounts of snow and everyone just gave up on doing anything until it melts on it's own.

Marvie_3

Banned
Right and said snowball would shut down the entire city because they don't have the infrastructure to deal with snow at all. Pretty sure they're getting real amounts of snow and everyone just gave up on doing anything until it melts on it's own.

Texas education amirite? Can't even use shovels!

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member

Snow in Texas in a nutshell.

JABEE

Timonen was the Flyers best defenseman last season. I don't think that's saying much, but he's still a good player if he can get his feet under him.

Top Bottom