• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Clydefrog

316XjGVNauL.jpg

you know this only counts in the playoffs

calder

One more goal in reg ducks, come on.

I just realized I have trade deadline day off, I assumed it was Tuesday for some reason. Going to waste my day watching 250+ hockey reporters and broadcasters wasting theirs, woo.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It would be really funny if the Kings flat lined and fell out of the playoffs after getting Sekera.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It would be really funny if the Kings flat lined and fell out of the playoffs after getting Sekera.

They were far out of a playoff spot before they won 8 straight... now they're 1 point ahead of the Flames, so it's not like them falling out of a spot again would be a huge first lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I just realized I have trade deadline day off, I assumed it was Tuesday for some reason. Going to waste my day watching 250+ hockey reporters and broadcasters wasting theirs, woo.
I thought the same for some reason, but I have Monday off so I'll be doing the same,and ultimately disappointed with myself at the end of the day.

calder

I thought the same for some reason, but I have Monday off so I'll be doing the same,and ultimately disappointed with myself at the end of the day.
Nice!

I'm burning banked OT before the end of fiscal. I also have 2 Monday vacation days in late March... I really struggle with the end of winter, I find having at least three long weekends in March eases the pain. ;)

Lol at his the Fox Sports guy pronounces "Subban" in that promo. Ok Ducks, use this PP to kill the game, or even better yet score maybe.

Calamari41

41 > 38
What a comeback....again....holy moly. Won $10.

I didn't think it was going to happen.

Nothing like watching streams of dejected Kings fans leaving the arena, their heads finally hanging in shame after an evening of calling old grandmas cunts and pouring beers on six year old boys' heads.

I weep for their poor wives when they get home.

Heretic

Went back a page to quote some more!

Fuck yeah Kesler!

oFJjc0f.gif

LONG BEACH STRONG BEACH

GfPrPS6.gif

Long Beach, CA Native Malcolm Subban get the goal.

Sekac with his first point as a Duck with the assist on Etem's goal

GOOD GUY PERRY

WHAT A GOOD GUY

pY8B7O0.gif

Best Guy.

One more goal in reg ducks, come on.

Eat shit, queens.

Quick

Banned
Quick, I see you getting Danganronpa trophies. Happy someone else is actually playing it, those games are so good.

That's actually a friend playing. My Vita is currently being borrowed. I hear good things about it though. I might end up giving it a try, too.

I love Ducks fans, so happy, so gify :) through them I finally discovered Scientifically Accurate DuckTales.

Habs, we have some points to give you today for your work in helping tank nation.

Top Bottom