• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Cake Boss

Banned
I would rather have one of those escaped Llamas on our roster than Phillips. Please get rid of him. He already got his stupid record, which will likely get beat by Norrisson anyways.

zroid

Banned
EwlE23d.png

lol wow

But we just drafted Mantha and Larkin with our last 2 first round picks!

confirmed busts...

I got an alert from The Score app about how Kessel doesn't know what's going to happen at the trade deadline.

A news update about how there is no news. This reminds me about how there are announcements about an announcement about a game coming out.

Yawnier

Banned
Petry is going to be interesting to watch, wonder if a team wanting depth on D will either pay a late first or a second + prospect for him. Not sure he will get a first but a GM might push the panic button at the 11th hour. Not many rental d-men left

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why am I getting excited for the deadline again? Someone needs to slap me, this happens every year.

yyzjohn

Banned
I got an alert from The Score app about how Kessel doesn't know what's going to happen at the trade deadline.

A news update about how there is no news. This reminds me about how there are announcements about an announcement about a game coming out.

Did the alert mention that Kessel was at an all you can eat poutine place at the time?

Red_Man

Pretty sure Anaheim is on every players list of teams they'll go to if they have an NTC. Top team playing in California? Chance to play with guys like Perry & Getzlaf? Wouldn't take much convincing to get me to go.

Red_Man

4th Period adding MTL to the list of teams seriously interested in Sharp. It makes sense, but I'm not down to give up a blue chip prospect for him, it's not worth it and he's just going to keep declining at his age.

David Pagnotta ‏@TheFourthPeriod 47s47 seconds ago
Capitals, who've had talks about Sharp, have also discussed Lupul. Clearly diff situations, but Leafs want hockey trade, not just picks/kids

God fucking dammit.

We should have went harder on Kane.

Why aren't the Ducks just flying out of Santa Ana? LAX is a maelstrom of bodies and cars at all hours.

More flexible flight options, booking travel at work I always look for SNA or LGB but end up with LAX a lot just because they have more flights to choose to fit a schedule.

Also Anaheim planned to fight LA again. Unfinished business.

Yawnier

Banned
Stop it with this accelerated rebuild shit in wanting a hockey trade

STOP IT

You take a pick or prospect, poss. with an expiring cap dump from the caps to balance the books for Lupul and run for the hills

zroid

Banned
You're taking a dubious rumor pretty seriously...especially since it goes entirely against how they've approached the deadline so far.

probably... although they haven't traded any contracts with term yet (Clarkson notwithstanding obviously) so we don't know for sure what their approach to those is

Rochester Americans defenseman Mark Pysyk collapsed this morning at The Blue Cross Arena. He was transported to the hospital, where he is currently being evaluated.

Halting a tank takes a lot out of a man. But seriously, hope he's ok.

Top Bottom