• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

W2FETbK.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
sportsnet with the Seahawks diss :lol

"Russel Wilson isn't getting paid much and he's successful" "you're only as good as your last pass" lawl

Ursn

Just finished watching the game since I had to work and forgot my headphones. It was pretty exciting, might watch all the games delayed if I'm working just have to avoid updates. Pred game on Thursday should be good, hopefully we don't give them 2 5 on 3's!!
Great new Getzy gif!

Montresor

I really didn't think they could top the "18 wheeler" season, but the Leafs did it.

They topped it three times now. 18-wheeler season was 2012. Then in 2013 they topped it with the game 7 collapse against Boston. Then in 2014 they topped it again by losing 12 of 14 games to finish the year, pissing away a playoff spot. And now they've lost 10 games in a row and I think have lost 19 of the last 22 games.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
They topped it three times now. 18-wheeler season was 2012. Then in 2013 they topped it with the game 7 collapse against Boston. Then in 2014 they topped it again by losing 12 of 14 games to finish the year, pissing away a playoff spot. And now they've lost 10 games in a row and I think have lost 19 of the last 22 games.
Prepare the winning streak draft killer!

Top Bottom