• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Samyy

Wut

Embracing it now.

Jack Adams!

You know what the best part is? If he does win the Jack Adams/wins a cup or something with the Habs because of Price, he is going to get 90% of the credit.

Then we'll have him on fucking sportsnet and stuff being some kind of goddamn expert or some shit over the next few years. Everyone in the media will be praising his coaching genius. It'll be so much fun!

Cake Boss

Banned
We lost 20 one goal games this year, most of any team

This team simply doesn't enough game breakers to put us over the top, especially at forward.

zroid

Banned
zroid do me a favor if you have the time

post avs corsi while we have an empty net this year (and last if you want)

For an empty net situation I think Corsi For rate per 60 mins is probably more valuable than Corsi For %. Their CF60 this year is 144.8, which ranks 9th in the league. Last season they were 8th with 146.4.

ksDp0mN.png

qvvR05l.png

It's been pretty crazy lately, but at the beginning of the year we weren't seeing the same success that we are now.

Out of curiosity I had a look...

The CF60 from Oct 1 to Dec 1 is 128.7

From Dec 2 to Feb 4 it's 160.8.

Pretty significant increase.

For an empty net situation I think Corsi For rate per 60 mins is probably more valuable than Corsi For %. Their CF60 this year is 144.8, which ranks 9th in the league. Last season they were 8th with 146.4.

http://i.imgur.com/ksDp0mN.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qvvR05l.png[IMG]

Out of curiosity I had a look...

The CF60 from Oct 1 to Dec 1 is 128.7

From Dec 2 to Feb 4 it's 160.8.

Pretty significant increase.[/QUOTE]

..yet we can't do fucking SHIT on a powerplay to save our lives. What the fuck is wrong with this group. The only team worse than us on a PP is Buffalo. :|

Cake Boss

Banned
I bought BF4, started installing it then had a power surge that killed my xbones power brick.

Now just waiting for replacement.

Thanks Obama.

Cake Boss

Banned
Apparently were not trading Neil cuz he doesn't wanna leave and were gonna respect his choice. Were showing respect to scrubs like Neil and Philips but not to our 2 former captains and points leaders. And now we playing hardball with our current captains D partner cuz of 400-500K.

This dipshit GM is running the club like a clubhouse and not a business. He has personal ties to his shitty veteran players.

He needs to gtfo and Brisbois needs to clean house on these so called veterans.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Dorsett had 17 PIM last game and Horvat had his statistically best game of the season because he wasnt stuck with him on his wing. Colour me SHOCKED.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers have recalled Mackenzie Skapski. He'll be Cam Talbot's backup tonight.

The thing that's most disconcerting here is that Hank had been announced as the starter for tonight yesterday. And, of course, he was in and played quite well (despite the 3 GA) on Monday against the Cats.

Plus there was this:
Hank nearly gets killed one night.

Next game:

hankheaderi4uh3.gif

No fucks given whatsoever.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The only piece of news on Lundqvist's injury is that it's NOT a concussion. "Upper body injury" that they are currently "investigating" is all they're willing to classify it as (beyond being related to the shot he took to the throat).

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gary Lawless saying that Kane isn't a top 6 forward lmao. What an embarrassment, how he hasn't requested a trade yet is beyond me.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Gary Lawless saying that Kane isn't a top 6 forward lmao. What an embarrassment, how he hasn't requested a trade yet is beyond me.

There are so many lines that would scare the hell out of me with Kane on it.

Voracek-Giroux-Kane

Godnopleaseno

gaming_noob

I'm constantly amused by how easily you can get banned on the gaming side for taking jabs at Sony. Must be some super sensitive pro-Sony mod.

Marvie_3

Banned
Apparently were not trading Neil cuz he doesn't wanna leave and were gonna respect his choice. Were showing respect to scrubs like Neil and Philips but not to our 2 former captains and points leaders. And now we playing hardball with our current captains D partner cuz of 400-500K.

This dipshit GM is running the club like a clubhouse and not a business. He has personal ties to his shitty veteran players.

He needs to gtfo and Brisbois needs to clean house on these so called veterans.
Can we have Methot?

This forum really needs a pignore, all quotes removed if they're on your list.

Yes it does. Also an ignore thread option so I can ignore the 900000 marvel threads.

Top Bottom