• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

calder

"NHLJets Wheeler on rules: “There’s a standard that everyone needs to live up to. If you don’t like it then there’s other places to go.""

:lol Jets locker room

Yeah I'm sure the Canucks locker room is a hippie preschool full of individual self expression and no rules. Kane will be so popular with his new, more understanding, friends!

Samyy

This is going to seem ironic from a Leafs fan, but 6 millions seems like an awful lot to pay a guy who has only ever broken 20 goals once in his career.

If you hate where you're working and who you're working with its going to affect your performance, regardless of what the profession is.

Cake Boss

Banned
I remember when Gary Lawless tried to convince me that the Olli Jokinen signing was a good one for the jets on twitter.

He blocked me after :lol

Maybe Kane was scratched by Maurice for wearing a track suit and during that meeting Buff threw his clothes in the shower.

Coming back to that could have set him off like a grenade :lol

calder

Hey calder, want my Slater jersey?

Haha thanks for reminding me that I gently mocked your #19 when we met.

I'm not sure the next time I'll get to wear my 9 again... ah fuck it I'd wear it tomorrow. ;)
neverapologize2aquzy.jpg

My plan is still to get a MORRISSEY as soon as he cracks the squad. Hope he picks a decent number, but my Smiths fandom will win out regardless.

Barrie is out and I'm not even going to catch most of the game I don't think. If Elliott fucks this game up there's no way he ever cracks the lineup in a serious way.
edit:
Elliott will be paired with Barrie's usual partner, Nate Guenin, and play on power plays. The Avalanche have failed to score on 19 consecutive power plays in the past seven games and are 3-for-40 in a 14-game stretch.
There is so much wrong with all of that. I won't be rushing home to catch the game.

Top Bottom