• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

ScJHwiq.jpg

OOH AAH SILFVERBERG! SAY OOH AAH SILFVERBERG!

Xeteh

Definitely went off of Quincey's footsie.

Edit: Odds Datsyuk buries one in a minute and takes all momentum always and forever?

Eh, we look pretty bad, of course that is expected when we haven't played in a stupid week.

Also too all of you who complained about that "goal" that didn't count. If it is in the offensive zone and a player hits it with his glove, the opposing team needs to have POSSESSION in order for the hand pass to be cancelled. In the case of that goal, Quincey did not have position, it was only a deflection off his leg, therefore a hand pass is called and no goal.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
What the hell happened in the Wings game? I saw my ESPN scorecenter app go off with an Avs goal, but all the scoreboards I see it's 0-0 after 1.

Quick

Banned
So, Chrome has been shitting the bed for me for a little while now, especially on GAF with gifs. There are times when I can't even post on a thread because gifs pretty much kill Chrome.

I just installed Firefox and it seems to run a lot better. Is this just an initial thing, or has Firefox just been so much better? I haven't used Firefox full time since 5 years ago I think.

So, Chrome has been shitting the bed for me for a little while now, especially on GAF with gifs. There are times when I can't even post on a thread because gifs pretty much kill Chrome.

I just installed Firefox and it seems to run a lot better. Is this just an initial thing, or has Firefox just been so much better? I haven't used Firefox full time since 5 years ago I think.

I switched from Chrome to Firefox two years ago because Chrome was having GIF issues.

Guess how many issues I've had since.

Top Bottom